Mumbai Terrorist Attack.

Babsy

Well Folks, I can hardly believe it. I have been on a break here in France for 2 weeks and was planning to get back home for a month but this terrible thing going on in India means that I'll be heading back this coming week.

What a terrible world we are living in. Lets hope it all ends soon with no more loss of life.

Well Folks, I can hardly believe it. I have been on a break here in France for 2 weeks and was planning to get back home for a month but this terrible thing going on in India means that I'll be heading back this coming week.

What a terrible world we are living in. Lets hope it all ends soon with no more loss of life.

Hi Babs

I thought you were being posted to Amsterdam until you had fully recovered.

I was looking forward to some interesting stories. :lol:

Take care. :cry:

This is your choice, to go to a country with a problem you can't fix. What are you going to do there; hand out condoms?

In short, why bother and anyway, who cares what kind of superhero you think you are.

They take divine pleasure in killing Jews and Christians.

We have welcomed them into our country and allowed them to practice there faith here.

What thanks do we get for being so understanding and liberal...hated from within.

Apply to build a Christian Church in Pakistan....no chance.

The Muslim faith is a cancer within our country.

They take divine pleasure in killing Jews and Christians.

We have welcomed them into our country and allowed them to practice there faith here.

What thanks do we get for being so understanding and liberal...hated from within.

Firstly the terrorists don't represent the MAJORITY of Muslims who condemn actions which involve killing the innocent of whatever race or religion.

Secondly I think anyone with a half a brain realises that.

Ghufar

I don't know of any true religion that promotes violence and murder of the innocent. There are factions in every religion who stray from what their religion teaches, becoming extremists and fanatics, and if this is the case then they can no longer be considered a true follower of that religion. Admittedly the focus these days is currently on Islamic extremism.

I'm no preacher and totally believe in "Live and Let Live" and that also means everyone is entitled to form their own beliefs. As far as people being scared to talk out I can't say specifically about the bombing you refer to since I don't know of the facts but watch the movie "In the Name of God" and you may see that there are always more sides than one to a story.

I respect the fact that youre entitled to your beliefs Salmon and that's where the bottom line lies - so am I.

Ghufar

Extreme Islam is awful, but extreme anything is awful. I know plenty of Muslims and they're fine folks, good mates who I hang around with. They're just people. It's statements like that which promote hate. Completely bigoted unfounded statements. Muslims are nice people, but you only hear about the bad one's. Did you read a front page headline about how Mr Akbar walked to work, had a great day and went home to his wife and children and they watched TV together like a good solid family? Of course not, because "Muslim Mohammed wants to kill you and your family" sells far more papers.

Try building a Mosque in Aberdeen

Strangely enough the there seems to be a lot of religious bigots like yourself about, trying to make it as difficult as possible.

I hear some amazing sharn coming out of well educated mouths which terrifies me more than the headlines screaming out of the Red Tops.