Shetlink Living Room.

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

free Internet wifi access at peerie shop cafe (bit hit and miss, but the coffee's good)

outside any SIC building (SIC guest)

Most comfortable would be Islesburgh CC, coffee isn't bad for the price either.

There are various kind souls across town who don't lock their wifi, some of them deliberately.

In Walls we've got the freenet, but if you want any speed at all you do have to pay your £1

• 4 weeks later...
:evil: I just need to rant about my car! Well no about the Garage. Why is it so bloody hard to fix my car? I got it back today and even though the steering is fixed the exhaust in't and they didn't change the timing belt. All things they said they would do. No I need to take it back next week for the exhaust oh and the AC that needs an inspection (which they were meant to do as well) but for the belt they told me to go to Seat where it will costs me so much more! :evil: Grrrrrrr

• 1 month later...
Guest Anonymous
seat belts hould be available at reasonable price a GSF or eurocarparts, and are easy enough to fit, think i ended up on this thread by accident

No accident mate, guess you got told to go here by a mod as well, if you want to post anything that isn't serious enough to cry about. :lol:

Guest Anonymous
yip, maybe i start a treed caa'ed "not at all serious" , dat could surely be kinda keepin da paece

I doot we'll joost hae tae sit here, een at every side o da fire, wap wir smuks aff, an laugh wi wirsels. Since da mods killed da rest o da site.

Dis waapaper is needin ta be replaced, I winder if Frank Williamson's is hain a sale i da new year?

An da meal kist needs a twartree screws ati da hinges, dir aboot ta faa apairt.

Oh, an if du's gyain tae da keetchin ta mak a grain o tae, cud du snick aff da computer upö da wye bye. Dir's naethin upö dat wirt budderin wi.

Guest Anonymous

Yun computer isna lemm, du kens fine weel dat it's runnin upö Windows Fjool, an dat haes aboot da sam twists atil it is da Times editorial dat du balled i da fire enoo, an dat slokkit da grain o paets.

:lol:

Guest Anonymous

Did onybody mind ta slock da tree lichts? A'm dat fairt dat yun ting geengs upö fire atil da nicht, wi naen o wis here ta dö a ting wi it.

I widna budder, laekly a mod i'll cum alang an pish upö it if dir is a low.

:wink: