Which is the best Chinese takeaway in Lerwick?

cosmos

^^ It means "Cheers" basically ... go with that and step away from the incident that's scarred your life :wink:

Loving the Thai connection with Shetland. Some fantastic people living in on the island(s)!

Nothing against Thailand, Thailanders or their food in the slightest, and I daresay "Chohk Dee" actually sounds very different when pronounced properly, butttt.... To the ignorant Shetlander (aka me), it reads dangerously close to something with a very different meaning in Shetland.

I've still never been to Chohk Dee but from what i've heard from everybody its a really nice place to get food from. Think i'll have to try it sometime.

I think the great wall is totally over rated. Had food poisoning from there a few times. Twice with the same dish. Probably my own fault for trying the same thing again after knowing what it did to me previously.

I love the red dragon. Its very tasty indeed. Very quick too. Best noodles in town. Right consistency and not greasy at all :)

Golden coach is also a good choice however i've not tried it since it moved to baroc.

Was a bit disapointed with the one at kanterstead as i had heard really good reviews. maybe i was expecting too much of it.

ghurka kitchen is probably the best indian to go for a sit down meal however the tikka rolls from the sarmile are AMAZING!! for those of you that dont know what it is...its a naan bread roll up thing with chiken bits with veg and sauce in the middle. best hangover cure ever!! so good. its a starter but easily does a main meal. could never handle both!!

i spend far too much money on take aways!! that what happens when you're a student :)

• 3 weeks later...