Spelling Thred

^ how many times do you need to be asked? It's not difficult.

what is it with picking on folk. if you should educate start your own spelling thread. trying to belittle them in public serves no purpose except to try to put them offa posting in case some annon tries to humiliate them. paul, just ignore the bore...but you have not started such thread so i think you do it just to intimidate, perhaps, cos i see no other reason, on this forum for all of all levels of skills.

You are such a hypocrite. You state that posiedon is a bore, that he is belittling people, and does so in order to intimidate. Is it not apparent that your post is itself an attempt to belittle him and is intimidating? Why do you feel that it is acceptable for you to engage in such bullying, yet his point of view is unacceptable?

Come on folks its not a big deal. He or she is right my English skills are very poor. As explained before but also to proof read every post would take me quite some time. I apologise again for my skills. They have not offended me so please let it be.

Thanks for being so generous about this, paulb.

I can't see this going anywhere useful except to cause angst.

Maybe folks who find it tricky could install a browser-based spell checker to help them along. It is the work of minutes, and will save all sorts of misunderstandings.

And if other folks could maybe lighten up on the whole spelling/correction thing, I think it would be best. ;)