World of Warcraft

guybrush

Does any1 play world of warcraft in shetland?!

Just want to know out of interest. Im a level 60 paladin on the Aggramar server, name is Daurunia, got 2 pieces of tier 1 (lawbringer armor) and 2 epic weps, manslayer of the qiraj and earthshaker.

Plz leave info about ur warcraft character.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I play infrequently now, probably due to lack of time and better things to do with my life as I found that WoW almost took it over for a while and by the sounds of it, it's on the way to taking over yours!

I'm a level 58 Warrior on Emeriss, can't remember anything about my armour/weps.

I'm a warrior on Korgall.. used to be on Aggramar.. but the guild moved server about a year ago.

lvl 60 - 6/8 tier 2 and nearly all my DPS gear. ( roll on expansion )

just tried Naxx last night for the first time... cleared up to twins in AQ 40.

and yes WoW does take over your life if your not careful. :oops: :oops:

Pfft. Alliance scum...except for Mario.

Much like him, I am on Emeriss. Tauren Shaman.

We're cleared up to C'Thun in AQ40. We're only really starting out on him at the moment. A couple of weeks wiping should sort us out. The most difficult bit seems to be entering the room without killing off half the raid.

We too had our first proper visit to Naxxramas last night. Our problem there is we only have 45 people with the key which led to a fairly unbalanced raidteam. Had a few wipes on Anub, but it was useful for getting the fight tactics sorted out.

Gear is pretty decent...got 4 of my Ten Storms set (head, chest, legs, bracers) and 4 of my Earthfury set (shoulders, gloves, boots, belt). Hoping for a decent EF drop in Molten Core tonight so I can get my 5EF - 3TS healing set.

I know what Mario means about the game taking over your life. I usually try to take a break from it every couple of months. I do play it far too much I must admit, but I don't have many other distractions here at the moment. Plus it's cheaper than crack.

They changed C'thun in the last patch.. so the MT has to now run in take the whole eye beam .. without it chaining to the rest fo the raid.. then the raid moves in to their postitions.

hope that helps you Tomblands ;)

and Pah you never owned up to being a shamen :( nerf shamen powah

Only recently starting playing again after a 3-4month break (which I seriously needed from it)

Have a few characters scattered around various servers from before the break which I may return too but I've started up a tauren shaman on the new server (Alonus?) which I'll kick about with for a while. I doubt I'll see any of the high-end raid content. I prefer wandering around and seeing whats over the next hill :)

I'm sure the grind with eventually get to me again and I'll pack it in but its nice to use it as a distraction for an hour or so at the weekends :)

Cool cool cool! Wow, i thought i was the only 1. Yeh its very addictive when you reach level 60, not so much on the way up, getting from 50-60 was very crappy and boring. Don't know if i like the Burning Cruisade much to be honest, I read the interview on the website, being able to change the difficulty in raid instances is kinda stupid i think, and the level cap being increased to 70 is crap.

The 50 to 60 grind was a pain in the hole. Fortunately I was in a guild that was just starting the high end instances when I reached 60 which was quite lucky. That guild folded in May and I stayed guildless for about 2 weeks and I was about to respec and start farming the battlegrounds when one of the larger guilds on the server opened their recruitment and I got in a few days before they downed Nefarian for the first time.

and the level cap being increased to 70 is crap.

no way.. gief me mah flying mount :P

being in a good guild makes all the difference to how you enjoy this game..

i was fortuneate to be in a guild with 2 RL mates and a fair few ingame mates... started out small. then expanded when we all reached lvl 60..

Now i am guild master of the guild and incharge of keeping 130+ ppl entertained. I almost enjoy the challange of getting ppl from britain to ukraine, 16 year olds to 42 year old.. and the social complexities that creates, working together than the challange of taking down the next boss in the chain.

But it does eat up an incredable amount of time.. weather it is worth or not. is very debateable.. but while im enjoying it, then why not.

for those who say get out more... pah is what i say.. :P