Champions League

JAStewart

wouldn't it be amazin if aa the british teams qualified. At the start of these groups it would've been a minor miracle but if rangers do the business it would be fantastic.

I never thought i'd say this but.

COME ON THE GERS????

if rangers do the business it would be fantastic.
Why...??? :?:

I can't believe Rangers crashed out of the Champions League. Darchville had a Van Vossan/Braatbakk style miss. Kris Boyd would have buried that chance.

I wonder if Alan Hutton is still worth £8,000,000 after that performance?!!

I would be surprised if Spurs or Man United shelled out that sort of money for him. Although, Fergie needs cover at right-back becasue Wes Brown has refused to sign a contract and Gary Neville could be finished.

Man United to win Champions League.

I don't know how many goals Boyd needs to score to break into the first team for Rangers. I really, really hope that he get signed by someone else.

Shame for Rangers really, but its what you get for playing 4-5-1.

'mon Chelsea!

Did Kaka deserve to keep the Player of the Europe award based on his performance against Celtic? Absolutely not. Needless to say, it wasn't stripped off him. Why's this? Because we don't judge players on one single match.

If we did, people like Ally McCoist's career would have been cut dramatically shorter. For one example.

• 1 month later...

Did Kaka deserve to keep the Player of the Europe award based on his performance against Celtic? Absolutely not. Needless to say, it wasn't stripped off him. Why's this? Because we don't judge players on one single match.

If we did, people like Ally McCoist's career would have been cut dramatically shorter. For one example.

Hutton had a few questionable performances leading upto that game.

£9m is probably too much money based on half a season where he played decent in 90% of the games.

I would have priced him at more around £5m.

Still, he's gone now.