Drivers so bad they provoke road rage!

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i quite resent your sentiments Mods... turningright has just about personally attacked every safe driver there is,then to boot accuses me of fabricating,bad english and ramblings,he is pompous and arrogant.if hed care to tell me when exactly "his time" is i'll make sure im not on the same road. he is promoting just about everything my driving instructor has warned me against,tell me turningright,when did you pass your test? it sounds to me like you could do with retaking it and an anger management course,i have the most recent highway code and theory test dvd,your most welcome to have a loan of if you like.

whits this "in my time" business eh? paramount to "on my road" !! , folk perfectly entitled to go at 40 if they want !! might be all they are wantin. 'struth, is this what wer'e up against noo is it ? "blinking" enough to make u spew never mind "flaming" swear. If cars goin at 40 is enough to "irritate" whats goin to happen on "our" roads

:lol: as long as intimidating less confident drivers isn't inappropriate that's OK :lol:

BTW How do you get past a swear filter do you call them things like cheesy bannock mashed tattie head :shock: :idea: :?:

Seems there was some unsavoury :lol: language on a couple of other threads tonight

OK time for my medication and bed zzzzzzzzz.....................

The human conditon :lol:

But there's a BIG difference between being irritated and driving agressively behind some one to make them speed up or pull over and flashing lights at them.

Agreed though, if you can see you are holding up the traffic badly then it is only good manners to help people get past.

But that's not what this thread was about it was about aggresive driving behind some one who's 'in your way' Cheesy bannock mashed tatie heads I say :twisted:

zzzzzzzzz................

i quite resent your sentiments Mods... turningright has just about personally attacked every safe driver there is,then to boot accuses me of fabricating,bad english and ramblings,he is pompous and arrogant.if hed care to tell me when exactly "his time" is i'll make sure im not on the same road. he is promoting just about everything my driving instructor has warned me against,tell me turningright,when did you pass your test? it sounds to me like you could do with retaking it and an anger management course,i have the most recent highway code and theory test dvd,your most welcome to have a loan of if you like.

this is exactly the self serving rambling i mentioned, i have on more than one ocassion insisted i do not condone, promote or participate in agressive or dangerous driving but you continue to argue not against my points but against points you have an argument with, which are not part of my defence, go back and read them instead of insisting on this line of argument.

your "interpretation" as you yourself called it clearly indicates you are not interested in the true definition of a word.

i cant see anything pompous or arrogant about proposing a car designed for 60 mph on roads designed for 60 mph is driven at 60 mph when there is no due cause not too, that is as much as i can dumb down my argument.

for someone who has on more than one occasion posted remarks about their own driving accident history and more reckless days, i will not, being someone who has no points nor had any notable accidents, be lectured on the merits of the highway code and respectfully decline your offer of reading material.

i past my test 10 years ago since you ask.

actually turningright(where on earth did you get the name from??? she asks in an extemely curious,friendly none swearing kinda way!!!) it was me the hoosn half of hoosn not the greb half of hoosn who wrote that,and im actually only a learner driver and im an extremely confused one at that,my little car isnt upto speeds and 60 is about her limit,though my driving instructor would have a pink fit if he thought that i was allowing myself to be preassured/bullied/nagged whatever into driving faster than a learner should, if the car behind me is sitting in my boot,then i will slow down because not only is that rude its also dangerous,how ever if they are polite to be then i in turn have been polite to them and pulled in at a safe spot and let them pass. so will someone please tell me who is right.... is it my driving instructor whose knowledge is regularly updated or someone who passed their test 10yrs ago,i bet i know more about the if and buts theory side of driving than you do.its changed alot in 10years,can you honestly confidently that you would pass your test now???