1. 1. Age?

• Under 16
    • 16-24
    • 25-34
    • 35-44
    • 45-54
    • 55-64
    • 65+

I think that we should try to get more older people involved in Shetlink.

I completely agree. I got my Mam registered but she hasn't posted since I stood over her and made her do it! I sometimes see her login name at the bottom o da screen lurkin aboot, but she dusna say much (which is unusual fur my midder. She's usually a right sheeks!)

Anybody got any ideas how we could encourage da older eens to come on board?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Free Northlink crossings and a Jimmy Shand LP? :wink:

sorry

How aboot getting a few Shetlink t-shirts printed, I'd buy wan. Dat way if you wear it in a pub and somebody else has een....... you could look awkwardly at each other for a while.

Free Northlink crossings and a Jimmy Shand LP? :wink:

sorry

How aboot getting a few Shetlink t-shirts printed, I'd buy wan. Dat way if you wear it in a pub and somebody else has een....... you could look awkwardly at each other for a while.

:lol: :lol:

Yes, god forbid that we could actually communicate verbally.......in person.......face to face.

Oh the horror 8O

I'm in the "Almost Senile" league and Male, Drew. My tastes in music are Debbie Scott,Shoormal,Willie Hunter and other such Shetland folk,none of whom get a mention on the music pages. I wonder if the living ones will ever get an invite to the CMV?

I'm in the "Almost Senile" league and Male, Drew. My tastes in music are Debbie Scott,Shoormal,Willie Hunter and other such Shetland folk,none of whom get a mention on the music pages. I wonder if the living ones will ever get an invite to the CMV?

I'm getting dyslexic too - mistaking genre for gender - sorry.

Go and start a Shoormal thread.

I can give you all the inside gossip cos me mam's the singer :D

just joined u baand. I am 50+ (weel in a weeks time i will be!!). I dunna consider meesell ta be aald avaa, tho looks laek i im compared ta you lot!! Jeemie shand?? I prefer pink floyd. Widna mind a free trip on northlink tho. I usually just tak a recliner an spend maest o me tim ida bar drinking bud!! :D :D I tink i im da only body in Shetland dat wears pink doc martens. Oh turd. You will recognise me noo!!!! 8) 8) :D