Farewell to the Sooth End

:twisted: Yeah - it was a cunning plan masterminded by the Peoples Republic of Cunningsburgh to remove the repellent area dat is "Da Sooth End"!! *HAR ahr hAr Har*

You'll see that part of the Cunningsburgh hill tainted by being in close proximity to "Da 'Backside' End" o Shetland has been obliterated too for safe measure!

The road was left incase anyone might want to tak a run on a Sunday to view the new panoramic scene and or go for a piltick or two aff da verge.

:P :wink:

I think you'll find dat we're still tae da fore and that it is to just to stop the lawless montebanks charltans and base poltroons fae north ower stumbling upon what can only be described as Gods Garden, the beautiful soothend, where the creator in his infinite wisdom kept the nice bits and made a vision of perfection :wink:

The secret is out, Google weren't suppose to show that image until after the formal press release on Monday.

Basically, the area south of Cunninsburgh formerly known as Da Sooth End will be known in future as the Independent Ness Republic.

President "Flea" is pleased to announce that the new Ness Republic Foreign & Home Affairs and Merchant Navy Minister will be Captain Calamity who will be shortly making a statement confirming the amalgamation of Forvik into the new Republic.

President"Flea" said, "I am very happy that Forvik has joined the Ness Republic, as the Captain brings a wealth of experience in successfully dealing with the Crown and UK Government. Also his tremendous sea-going experience and expertise will ensure successful trade links with the rest of the world - especially with regard to our future Lamb & Beef exports".

Further statements from these two prominent figures will undoubtably follow.

In another exciting leak from the seat of power of the newly declared Independent Ness Republic it can be revealed that the Foreign & Home Affairs and Merchant Navy Minister has just been promoted to Rear Admiral.

In a newly released statement Rear Admiral Calamity says, "In recognition of my new rank, I am delighted to announce that as of today (Friday), I am making my personal vessel, the INRS "Unfloatable" available for Patrol and Fisheries Protection duties around the shores of our new Republic".

Unfortunately the Rear Admiral has not been able to commence his duties within the INR as the South End Up-Helly-A Squad have assumed Border and Customs duties and refused to let him in after he gave his address as Cunninsburgh.

In another exciting leak from the seat of power of the newly declared Independent Ness Republic it can be revealed that the Foreign & Home Affairs and Merchant Navy Minister has just been promoted to Rear Admiral.

In a newly released statement Rear Admiral Calamity says, "In recognition of my new rank, I am delighted to announce that as of today (Friday), I am making my personal vessel, the INRS "Unfloatable" available for Patrol and Fisheries Protection duties around the shores of our new Republic".

Unfortunately the Rear Admiral has not been able to commence his duties within the INR as the South End Up-Helly-A Squad have assumed Border and Customs duties and refused to let him in after he gave his address as Cunninsburgh.

....however as yet unconfirmed reports suggest that they quite eagerly confiscated his personal vessel, the INRS "Unfloatable" with an eye to using it as the basis for the 2010 galley, despite reported fears among the ranks that it probably would burn even worse than it floated.

Perhaps Captain Calamity has sawn through it and is towing it up to Forvick as I type this! ;)

Maybe that’s the truth about Tescos extinction. There gone into the arms business. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-signs002.gif And they are going to sell Bombs disguised as Fertiliser or Maris Pipers. And. Weapons disguised as Spud Guns to Captain Calamity and his Republican Army Platoon

Better knowing as the C.R.A.P Squad