Neighbours

Isn't Neighbours good?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Isn't Neighbours good?

• Yes
    • No

What an episode of neibourghs yesterday. Izzys "acting" was superb, I commented to my brother i bet she does a jig when Ned leaves as a joke, I was not let down! He thought I had allready seen it.

The women out there must have been drooling over Karl in his cycleing shorts!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Oh dear I remember the days of Neighbours addiction and Home and Away(when I was at school). If the addicts here are still at school don't worry you'll grow out of it, but if you are a fully fledged adult well maybe you should consult your GP and ask for some anti-soapyotics they usually do the trick.

Does anyone know why those stinking brats that stay with Susans sister katya is oriental? The other ones dont look that way. That boy Zek really is a sniveling wretch, wouldent mind him getting turned into hotdog meat by those gypsy Timmens.

I thought Karls new bird is a bit of a dog as well, he can do so much better. You can tell hes still desperate to go sniffing around Susan again though.

Izzys been looking a bit more haggered latley as well. mabey its from living with Paul. That Ned really is a goreless twit who needs to be impailed on a stake in Pauls garden as a warning to those that mess with Pauls ladies.

Does anyone know why those stinking brats that stay with Susans sister katya is oriental? The other ones dont look that way. That boy Zek really is a sniveling wretch, wouldent mind him getting turned into hotdog meat by those gypsy Timmens.

I thought Karls new bird is a bit of a dog as well, he can do so much better. You can tell hes still desperate to go sniffing around Susan again though.

Izzys been looking a bit more haggered latley as well. mabey its from living with Paul. That Ned really is a goreless twit who needs to be impailed on a stake in Pauls garden as a warning to those that mess with Pauls ladies.

Apparently one time ol' Alex literally took the meaning "Chinese Takeaway" waaaay too literally.. then Katja happened. Zeik is a little pleb. He would do well to be mauled by a recently raised-from-the-dead Bouncer.. or Helen Daniels.

Fair play to Karl - he's def. in need of some lumber. Suzie K is such a tease, fluttering her eyelids faster than a hummingbird's wings. I admit, he could do alot better than that hussy. I personally think he should go for Janae - that would def. put the cat amongst the pigeons - not to mention, he was always her first choice.

I've never rated Izzy, although I also think Sky is beginning to look a little too chubby for my liking. No wonder Dylan's gaze is wandering to fairer shores (Elle). Paul could do with bumping Ned off... he's a waste of space country boy, not to mention - his singing really annoyed me.

Those Timmens are rubbish though. I could do with those inbreds going up in flames with that sour puss Lynn they stay with in a terrible house fire started by Paul as a bit of a lark instead of drowning some kittens for his kicks!

Karl could try and save them and look the good guy to get him even more bonus points with the ladies.

Zeik could get the blame and end up lynched by the good folk of Ramsey street. As you know the whole moral of the soap is good neibourghs stick together!

• 2 weeks later...

I think we're set for a very few good week of ol' Neighbours. Paul's evil spawn looks set to rule Erinsborough with an iron fist.

Hopefully he will beat Robbo to near death with his prostetic leg.. only for Paul to return as a half man, half machine type Terminator - hell bent on revenge.