Maternity Option

hi all, i work in maternity and the work will be going on a wee while yet but hopefully not much longer. so far what is finished is lovely and hopefully the rest will be the same. the pool will be great when all is done. hope everyone who has to come in to maternity will have a really good experience. :D

Just a reminder a birthing plan is only a plan.

If there's only 1 pool that means there's only one birth in it at a time. And for anyone who's ever had a child will tell you very little goes to "plan".

Know folk who wanted water births but pools were busy. Wonders of full moons, thunder etc. etc.

i had my baby last week an the birthin pool wasna ready an dir still workin on maternity

Congratulations! :D

MiM - Yeah it wid've been, but the real dilemma if it had happened would have been where to put he was born at. lol

MJ - I ken but I'd still like to have it in my plan when the time comes. Reality will unfortunatley be will that I'll likely have to go to Aberdeen.