Goudie's?

gafynandrew

I feel for anyone who had a relative lying in Goudies last night.

Last week a relative of mine was laid out in goudies and I can't imagine how sick I would feel about this if it had happened while my relatives body was there.

I have never felt so ashamed at what Shetland has become. The worst part is that the culprit(s) will probably get away with a smack on the wrist.

This person has no concience at all.Someone somwhere knows something about this and should do the decent thing and inform the police.

If caught (and I sicerely hope they are) they should be made to do a few weeks grave digging as part of thier punishment.

The money they stole is nothing compared to the distress that they have put Anne and her staff through.

Thanks for posting this, Anne is my mum and i can tell you she is very angry and upset that someone would do this. We all are.

Takes someone very sick in the head to commit a crime such as this. Lowest of the low!

Please be reassured that the culprits were only in the office and nowhere else in the building.

I hope if anyone knows who has done this has a conscience and shops them to the police. It's not only a crime against our business but against the charities destined for the donations that were stolen. It has sickened every person that has heard about it.

Thanks again, and hopefully the person(s) will be caught very shortly and get a decent punishment for once.

Thanks for posting this, Anne is my mum and i can tell you she is very angry and upset that someone would do this. We all are.

Takes someone very sick in the head to commit a crime such as this. Lowest of the low!

Please be reassured that the culprits were only in the office and nowhere else in the building.

I hope if anyone knows who has done this has a conscience and shops them to the police. It's not only a crime against our business but against the charities destined for the donations that were stolen. It has sickened every person that has heard about it.

Thanks again, and hopefully the person(s) will be caught very shortly and get a decent punishment for once.

I'd say that most of Shetland is angry and upset about this just now so you're not alone there.....It took a sick mind(s) to carry this out. Utterly shocking :(

I sincerely hope that those responsible are caught soon, they don't deserve and place in any community.

I'd say that most of Shetland is angry and upset about this just now so you're not alone there.....It took a sick mind(s) to carry this out. Utterly shocking :(

I sincerely hope that those responsible are caught soon, they don't deserve and place in any community.

Lets wait n see if its a smack head . The state Shetland society is in is very uninspiring, what with brazen satanism , percentage of peadofiles and more n more deviants rolling in, n everybody so blaze about it the question is where to bale out to