Deportation of Sakchai Makao (Mark II) - ** News Thread **

trout

I agree DavieG, Sams coments can be a bit negative. not the kind of support that would be useful. On a different note, if I turn up on saturday with money, can I change it into 50p's there or would I be more helpful if I try and change it before I come?

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some music related support - which once again I will point out I did not solicit but nevertheless very much welcome:

Sheena Wellington the acclaimed Scottish singer who sang at the opening of the Scottish Parliament has offered her support and 'Runrig' and their management team have sent us a letter of support.

Thanks to both of them for this and taking the time to get in touch direct with us. It is very much appreciated.

Davie and the SfS team

PS Leaving in the morning for holiday in Aus but the fight will go on from there.

Taking over the operation of the campaign at this end will be Sandra Jamieson the Chairperson of Shetland Athletics Club and Sam Leckie a highly motivated supporter from the outset. Please give them the ongoing levels of support you have given us to date.

On a personal note can I say a MASSIVE thank you to Diane Leyland for the very touching note I received today. It is really appreciated I can assure you Diane, and a pleasure on both counts.

I agree DavieG, Sams coments can be a bit negative. not the kind of support that would be useful. On a different note, if I turn up on saturday with money, can I change it into 50p's there or would I be more helpful if I try and change it before I come?

Thanks RickB - best to bring your 50ps although there will be some to change there.

Cheers

DavieG

Grind your axe with us elsewhere when this campaign is over.

Amen to that! Although it should be 'exe'.

call me paranoid but I just got a strange e-mail addressed to almost my home e-mail. last time this happened was after commenting online on the Iraq war - and it was a very nasty virus which opened itself and was a great nuisance.

internet security to 120%!

derick

EDM Daily update:

Another 10 registered supporters for AC's EDM.

Total now = 64. 10% of all MP's have now signed up.

Let's keep on growing the rate of growth!

Thanks are due today to:

Simpson, Alan

Keetch, Paul

Marshall-Andrews, Robert

Mitchell, Austin

Breed, Colin

Hamilton, Fabian

Borrow, David S

Taylor, Matthew

Vaz, Keith

Goldsworthy, Julia

6 English Labour; 4 English LibDems.

Groups 2 and 6 updated on Forum pages 30 and 31

Find time if you can to send a short thank-you message to supporters...

Best wishes,

Letter sent to Ms Alexandra Bartrope and available to the group if reqiured.

Also sent letter to Alexandra Bartrope. http://members.lycos.co.uk/anonymouse1/

Not perfect or comprehensive letters by any stretch of the imagination but available for anyone to use as a starting point to add to and change if they are staring at a blank page, finding writing a letter from scratch a daunting prospect... :)

Ms Alexandra Bartrope

Browell, Smith & Co Solicitors (Immigration Section)

Pearl Assurance House

7 New Bridge Street West

Newcastle on Tyne

NE1 8AQ

McFly wrote:

I've moved some posts by Sam, Amazing and rangerover over to the Debate Thread.

Please keep this thread for information and news.

Thanks

That's better, Thank you!

that is better then the people wanting info can use this one then thoes debating the issue can use the other line.

perhapes you can rename this line as "information" rather than 'new...'

Caroline B - Can't make Clickimin on Saturday, have to work, but happy to donate bag of 50p's for attending bairns to have some fun with. Who should I give them too? In Lerwick every day, maybe someone could collect from library Friday or Saturday? Or should I hand them in at Clickimin?

Cali

Polarbear

I have attempted to send you a ppm - not sure if it worked though!

I am adding clickable e-mail links to the MPs on the lobbying group lists. thought would be easier/faster for people than rummaging for each one individually?

don't want to double post so ppm me your e-mail and I will send it to you to post on if you think it will do

derick

Caroline B - Can't make Clickimin on Saturday, have to work, but happy to donate bag of 50p's for attending bairns to have some fun with. Who should I give them too? In Lerwick every day, maybe someone could collect from library Friday or Saturday? Or should I hand them in at Clickimin?

Cali

Yes hand the 50p's into clickimin. thank you