Matt Cardle 2nd show

DavieG

Great reply

Thanks http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif

must have taken a while to think of that one :roll:

No, not at all. It just, I felt, succinctly encapsulated my feelings regarding yet another ill-informed (by your own admission) poster having yet another pop at Davie Gardner.

Im sure Davie is big enough to look after himself. As for ill informed my main point was that there was meant to be 800 tickets at HLM but this was changed at the last moment.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure Davie is big enough to look after himself.

I wholeheartedly agree.

At he same time, however, I also feel he would be too polite (or astute) publicly to express exasperation in the same manner I did.

As for ill informed my main point was that there was meant to be 800 tickets at HLM but this was changed at the last moment.

Something that Davie had already explained prior to your original post. Hence the 'Oh for crying out loud - here we go again' moment.

I see no point in mumping, I tried for tickets last week from Ticketmaster and got nowhere. Thanks to Davie Gardener, we got the opportunity to mump, things are looking up, what next is on the horizon, it makes no difference here or anywhere else, we have a limited number of tickets for anything, I will give it a go again tomorrow, what will be will be, best of luck to you all...

Nothing more I can add really. When it comes to gigs / demand like this it's always going to be a bit of a lottery I'm afraid - whatever approach we choose to take.

Whatever I / we do will inevitably be wrong in someone's eyes and not suit them personally. So be it!!!

Sorry Invicta - although you are very much entitled to your view I just can't really see what the issue is here.

Sure we changed the original plan, but that was in light of new and informed evidence on the day itself, nothin more. Even as a result of this action no-one who was in the original queue - or even those that arrived fairly sharpish AFTER nine o clock - failed to get tickets because of this action, so I have to say my conscious is fairly clear on this one.

Indeed more people who initially chose the on-line buying option got tickets than would have and as I say no-one in the original queue lost out due to this. Indeed not ONE complaint was received on the day in this respect so there we go!!!

When you change something for the better surely this is acceptable?

I think Davie is doing a fantastic job, he has got somebody as big as Matt C coming to Shetland. Come on guys the man is doing the best he can, i was unfortunate and also missed out on tickets but he's given us another oppurtunity so i think everybody should be greatful and cut him a bit o slack, the man is only doing the best he can!!!

Cheers for the kind words folks. Really appreciate that.

Whatever happens it's still a real pleasure to be able to do gigs o this size and kind in Shetland.

Great and initially frantic sales for Matt C again this morning - and we didna have to "move' any tickets at all - so hopefully no more issues and more importantly no more disappointed folk which is great news. :D

Ignore the "sold out" rumours that are flying around as always. Tickets sales are brilliant again - but some are still available in High Level and on Ticketmaster if you're quick. They are still selling steadily as we speak though, so it wid be best to move as fast as possible.

Cheers again to you all.

Just to kill all such carzy rumours. The support act will be local but it's not been decided who yet. Likely to be a different one each night.

This is not an X Factor tour as such - it's Matt Cardle's own tour - so clearly he will be the only X Factor person appearing.

Sorry bout that!!