Deportation - Apparently A Debate Thread?? :?

Njugle

1. You agree, through your use of the Shetlink forums, that you will not post (or hyperlink to) any material or use language which is defamatory, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, inciting of violence, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or in violation of ANY UK law. Personal attacks, inflammatory posts, harrassment, impersonation and trolling will not be tolerated.

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

roll di eyes all du wants, dat wis totally uncalled for, unjustified, and served nae purpose ither than tae try and stir trouble.

if da term troll gets bandied aboot, den i think it is well fitting of you efter dat stunt plucker.

i will learn nithing, as i had nithing tae learn. but perhaps du shud be thinking o di ain actions. dat "episode" wis a disgrace

now leave it be and get on wi whit du claims tae be helping

:x

As a break from e-mailing the Great and the Good (go on, try it, it's great exercise for the fingers) here is a suggestion for actual debate, this being a DEBATE thread.

Do you think that the Sir Humphreys at the Home Office have deliberately picked on Sakchai as a 'so ridiculous it is guaranteed to fail' case? Then the whole stupid policy may be amended for the better? That's the conspiracy line.

or are they really this mind-bogglingly incompent? That's the boy-hen-willie-up line?

whacha think folks?

PS the 'I was bullied into signing by a little kid' (somewhere, don't know where,don't know when)' line of recent days, could easily be mistaken for a clumsy smear. tsk tsk. then again maybe Vailron is a bit of a girly-girly-woos-woos!

PPS - Maybe the moderators should start a new 'Trolls' thread, where certain parties can rabbit on to themselves ad nauseum without making everybody else ill??

Do you think that the Sir Humphreys at the Home Office have deliberately picked on Sakchai as a 'so ridiculous it is guaranteed to fail' case? Then the whole stupid policy may be amended for the better? That's the conspiracy line.

unfortunately, doot da campaign is dat lucky, though it is an interesting thought, and as wi all conspiracies, du jist never kens :)

As a break from e-mailing the Great and the Good (go on, try it, it's great exercise for the fingers) here is a suggestion for actual debate, this being a DEBATE thread.

or are they really this mind-bogglingly incompent? That's the boy-hen-willie-up line?

whacha think folks?

PS the 'I was bullied into signing by a little kid' (somewhere, don't know where,don't know when)' line of recent days, could easily be mistaken for a clumsy smear. tsk tsk. then again maybe Vailron is a bit of a girly-girly-woos-woos!

PPS - Maybe the moderators should start a new 'Trolls' thread, where certain parties can rabbit on to themselves ad nauseum without making everybody else ill??

id be suprised if they actualy knew where shetland was!

i'd think that everyone that has been picked up are only names on a data base

Was this really required?

This needs to get back on track and stick to the points of helping sakchai. None of this is helping him at all. This has gone all over the place.

people will always have different view. Thats life.

For example I do not agree that Davie should have posted his post about sam on the public forum and i think it was handled badly and things have gone a bit awol since, I do think Sakchai was not treated right in how they went about it and i dont want anything negative to happen to him as i am not against the campaign and i do think people are being childish.

There are people on here who have general intrest in this case and who have asked questions ie peeriesooky and sam and have been met by negativity. If we know the answers to questions we should answer them and if we do not know the answer we should find out. It is how we learn.

I just wish the debate could begin and we can discuss things in a friendly manner. We dont know each other but that should not mean we can bitch at each other because we do not have to face each other.