Shetland's Music On The Internet

JAStewart

• 1 month later...

Hey great to see such a thriving music scene in shetland!!It's been a while since i've been back in Lerwick, was searching through BeBo the other day looking up people from Shetland i used to know, great to see what everyones up to these days. been looking at some of the bands on myspace that are listed on the first post of this thread, some great stuff.

I lived in Nederdale,Lerwick for 6 years and went to sound primary school, i moved to inverness in 1991.

Anyway my band Jyrojets have just signed a 4 album deal with songphonic records we are on myspace http://www.myspace.com/jyrojets or www.jyrojets.com.

we would appreciate any feed back.

hope to be playing up there soon so any information on venues would be much appreciated.

Martin Stewart.

• 3 weeks later...

Me and Tom Reid are now playing for Pilotcan. We make up 50% of the band, so I guess there's a tenuous Shetland connection there...

www.myspace.com/pilotcan

Please, be our friend. It gets lonely in the rehearsal rooms, but we daren't venture outside the studio for fear of wolves...