Viewing figures

shetlandpeat

Ah, now I have a mental illness, thanks for pointing that out. You are brilliant. :cool:

:thmbsup That is why you too are special.

Just had the 100th view on my profile, folk seem so interested.. thanks

Don;t get carried away....  Personal experience suggests that people only look you up when you have p*ss*d them off.

What would they gain? Folk are not THAT shallow, surely?

Edited by shetlandpeat

Just love the attention, especially from my favourite three.

Nosey types me thinks, many come back I have noticed, if I have annoyed by chance, it seems to be folks with a poor memory.

All good fun, the real stuff happens in another place.

I hope I'm one of your faviourite three, as I wouldn't want you to feel your not getting enough attention.

By the way "Boys seek attention, men earn respect". Just a thought!:-)

Definately not seeking attention, if however it comes, then it is given and not expected, I don't mind folk talking about what I write, though it is sad when they get personal or insulting, though, this can of course be subjective. Especially as they have, in some cases gone out of their way to seek you out in other forums, I did however searched someones monica on here, very frightening. That was a few year ago and I have recovered. So, not bothered since, and really, it is not that important. I have mentioned this before, the fun about these forum can be the anonimity, some however want to take it further, this is the bit I find slightly worrying.

To be honest, you are all my favourites, I mean, who else would put up with me, oh, apart from me that is. I do not have anyone on an ignore list, If I did, I could miss out on a pertinate comment. Folk, will always be folk, where ever they are.