Favourite Pick me up Album

Twerto

Since we are hitting the depths or dark nights I wondered what is your favourite album or albums you listen to as a pick me up.. that goes along with your glass of rum or whisky or brandy :P

Mine would be..

Northern Exposure.

Rae n christian - Northern Sulphuric Soul

Youngsters - Lemonorange ( first track jsut always get you Bopping about the house )

Prodigy live @ pah cant fooken remember where..... German rock fastival.

Not an album either but I usually listen to Renaissance by Stanley Clarke as soon as I get to work in the morning, it rarely fails to cheer me up.

Perpetual Dawn by The Orb is another corker. In fact most of the U.F. Off album (its a "best of" I think) is pretty good.

Perpetual Dawn by The Orb is another corker. In fact most of the U.F. Off album (its a "best of" I think) is pretty good.

Little Fluffy Clouds is one of my favourites, but for an album to make me feel like dancing round the room I think it would have to be "White Room' by the KLF

Little Fluffy Clouds is one of my favourites, but for an album to make me feel like dancing round the room I think it would have to be "White Room' by the KLF

One from the same era that I thought of after posting was Utah Saint - Something Good. It just makes me want to get my white gloves on and put my hands in the air :oops: :D