The Rangers & Celtic thread.

JAStewart

Here is a clip of the full three minutes that the league trophy was brought onto Celtic Park yesterday.

This was a full 20 mins after the game had ended so all the Motherwell fans could have left. However quite a few stayed to see it.

You can judge for yourselves whether it was done inappropriately or not.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2BMTFcAHYOg&feature=related

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a clip of the full three minutes that the league trophy was brought onto Celtic Park yesterday.

This was a full 20 mins after the game had ended so all the Motherwell fans could have left. However quite a few stayed to see it.

You can judge for yourselves whether it was done inappropriately or not.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2BMTFcAHYOg&feature=related

I feel it dosen`t matter what we do or say Marrooned in Maywick will still try and say its disrespectful or despicable.

i'm sure the last thing Tommy would have wanted was for Thursday`s games to be cancelled

I'm sure Phil wouldn't have wanted games to be cancelled either.

Fair enough but his family did and i`m sure if Tommy Burns` family asked for the games or game to be cancelled then i`m sure it would have been.

i'm sure the last thing Tommy would have wanted was for Thursday`s games to be cancelled

I'm sure Phil wouldn't have wanted games to be cancelled either.

Fair enough but his family did and i`m sure if Tommy Burns` family asked for the games or game to be cancelled then i`m sure it would have been.

Fair enough, but did they ?

^^^

Now it has been agreed that their game against the champions will also be rearranged following a plea from the O'Donnell family.

SPL chairman Lex Gold said: "We understand from Phil's family that they would appreciate it if the Motherwell v Celtic game scheduled for Sunday January 6 could be postponed.

"Both clubs are happy to meet the request and we have called the game off."

For the record, and especially for those who either misinterpret my comments (wilfully or not) or haven't the intelligence to read them accurately, I have never once stated that every fan of any club is despicable.

Although I'm fairly sure every club will have despicable fans. It's just that the Old Firm have a greater percentage in their supports than any others I've had the displeasure to encounter.

And by despicable I'd include those who glorify terrorist organisations or who engage in singing or chanting that perpetuates racial, sexual or religious intolerance.

And yes every club has many decent fans who want to go to the game, support their team and go home with no trouble whatsoever - it's the so-called fans who feel they have a right to disallow this that I hold in most contempt.

If I have misinterpreted some of the comments from the Motherwell fans' forum, I apologise...that was all the information I had to go on at the time.

It's just that the Old Firm have a greater percentage in their supports than any others I've had the displeasure to encounter.

And by despicable I'd include those who glorify terrorist organisations or who engage in singing or chanting that perpetuates racial, sexual or religious intolerance.

All this, coming from a Hearts Fan?

Hearts fans are the second largest sect of Sectarian fans in the whole of Scotland, just after Rangers.

Will the SPL ever dock points for sectarian chanting? I doubt it.

Of course not, that might result in one of the old firm not coming first or second - WE CANNOT HAVE THAT :roll: .

What Sectarian songs do Celtic sing?

Or are you just going along with what you read in the Daily Record and other such stoness?!