The Rangers & Celtic thread.

JAStewart

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing that your post goes to prove is that, amazingly,some people still believe what the Daily Ranger, sorry, Record produces.

Which confirms the old sayings

"You can fool some of the people all of the time" or

"There's one born every minute"

• 1 month later...

because a fair few half wits in green and white hoops have chanted and whistled through the minute silence in the past, I would imagine that the club knows that their support has a fair amount of biggots that would do so again.

This would not be in keeping with the image they would like us to believe that their side of glasgow are all sane rational folks without a drop of biggotry to be found.

As was once explained to me by a weegie "the only biggots round here are those f**king orange bustards"

because a fair few half wits in green and white hoops have chanted and whistled through the minute silence in the past, I would imagine that the club knows that their support has a fair amount of biggots that would do so again.

This would not be in keeping with the image they would like us to believe that their side of glasgow are all sane rational folks without a drop of biggotry to be found.

As was once explained to me by a weegie "the only biggots round here are those f**king orange bustards"

Every club in Scotland has idiots who have displayed their ignorance during minutes silences.

As for
they're both as bad as each other in my opinion!!
Time to open your eyes and look beyond the desperate whitewashing of the Scottish media, aka the Laptop Loyal.

That is what I am taking about. The sad fact is the there are Celtic fans just as bad as Rangers fans! Look at the clown that staged an embarrassing walk out after 10mins of the Motherwell game! Delighted that they got booed an jeered by the rest of the Bhoys as they left! :) :D :lol:

As for
they're both as bad as each other in my opinion!!
Time to open your eyes and look beyond the desperate whitewashing of the Scottish media, aka the Laptop Loyal.

That is what I am taking about. The sad fact is the there are Celtic fans just as bad as Rangers fans! Look at the clown that staged an embarrassing walk out after 10mins of the Motherwell game! Delighted that they got booed an jeered by the rest of the Bhoys as they left! :) :D :lol:

Are there thousands of Celtic fans regularly breaking the law by chanting racist songs..???

Take yer time.

Spot on JAS!

db, there are many cases of Celtic fans singing sectarian chants, and if you think that is not true, then my friend you are part of the problem, not the solution.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/scotland/article3638867.ece

I have been at games and have witnessed neds singing these pathetic songs, only to get booed by the rest of us.

Also, I don't suscribe to this "national conspiracy" in which all the media is against Celtic, is a load of balls, each team has their critics, its swings and roundabouts.

As for "take yer time", no really sure what you meant by that? Perhaps you could explain?

Cheers.