Police

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Master Free,

Your invective assumes ever-growing proportions of insult, sir. Now I am a Nazi, in addition to being a liar, a thief and a Masonic drone. How have the good folk of Shetland managed tolerate my wicked and nefarious presence all these years?!

Really sir, one might as easily surmise that had you been in Master Schicklegruber's Nazionale Sozialistiche Reich, you might have been feeding members of the collectives you so despise into the ovens. Given your rather extreme neo-fascistic espousals, such a theoretical surmise might ring true. At the very least, they suggest you and your Freemen would be rounding up and getting rid of those whom you identify as enemies of your Utopia. Strange how revolutionaries always promise Paradise, yet wreak chaos, misery and a state akin to Gehenna upon their charges, once in power. Ulyanov, Djugashvili, Schicklegruber even Luther and Knox all brought death and suffering, misery and suppression to those they "freed".

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone, sir.

I am satisfied - wholly satisfied - that my world view and my tolerance and treatment of my fellow man is preferential to those self-serving, egregious and egotistical words spewed in bile across these pages and others, condemning others and fostering hatred and division. I fear for you, sir.

Master K,

Your self-deprecating humour never ceases to amuse me, even a it soothes the sting of some of your more venomous statements. Quite laudable, sir, even if we shall rarely concur.

I fear we have strayed even further from this thread, and are not in Kansas anymore, Toto! My humblest apologies, Master Moderators, I shall make a wholly concerted effort from hereon in.

Unless someone else calls me a Nazi! Hmmph!

I remain, as ever,

Your humble servant.

Ah me. It is as well the written word is being employed herein, as I fear that, were we to debate in person, your eyes would be closed and your fingers plugging your ears, while loudly singing, "La-la-la-la! I can' heeeear yoooou!".

Master Free, in a former employment, I was acquainted with a either rum cove, who had named himself "God, Master and Creator of the Universe". He genuinely believed this to be so, however the fervent and somewhat disturbingly single minded nature of this belief never - insofar as I am aware - afforded him any corroboration of his omnipotence or ineffability. I fear the same is true of your own rose tinted views (although in your case, I detect some metaphorical scratching and smearing on the lenses!).

Bon chance, Master Free. Oops, I let slip my European influence! :wink:

Master b,

I fear there may be some veracity in your diagnosis. :shock:

To one and all, I remain, as always,

Your humble servant. :)

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls,

Often when some people come across a new concept they cry lunacy.

Its their fight of flight responce.

The did it to Galileo, they did it to women who wanted the vote and they will do it to you.

To the people who said man will never fly.

The world, as ever is moving forward. Old paradigms do not hold forever [except gravity perhaps?].

To those who cannot keep up with progress I wish them well.

This thread is about the Police, and matters thereof. :wink:

Please also restrict debate to general matters and not personal accusations or inferences either expressed or perceived. This is not aimed at anyone in particular, just a moderation request.

Thank you. :wink:

Master Njugle,

The Police

The Police are now one of the worlds TOP DISCO providers.

SEE

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=blue+light+discos&btnG=Search&meta=

The Police run discos for children

The BLUE LIGHT DISCOS are all over the world [inc. some near me]

they are organised by the Police and youngsters often get free transport to them.

The youngsters have to undergo searches, breathalyser tests, ...etc,

to be allowed entry. This is done to get them used to invasive searching and Police control.

For example:

Fife Constabularys Bluelight Disco

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=4731847951

Bluelight is a successful project that provides a monthly disco for young people throughout Fife, Edinburgh and in venues in Dumfries and Galloway. Entry to each disco, which is strictly controlled by Police Officers, is by pre-purchase of a ticket and undertaking a breath test and a search. Anyone failing the test will be denied entry and will be taken home by Police Officers.

BEWARE children the POLICE want to search you, breathalise you ........

To return to the matter which first inveigled me into this thread...

Master Lookin,

Are you now prepared to provide the evidence of corruption and lawbreaking, which you have levelled at my colleagues? It is a serious charge, and such pointed and venomous accusations should not be taken lightly, sir, as you seek to besmirch the good names of all Officers in refusing to divulge the names of those so unjustly accused, or provide evidence - even so much as an iota - as to the veracity of your outlandish and wholly erroneous or perverse claim.

Do not hide behind another's words, sir. Stand forward and acquit yourself, else, I fear, your own silence on the matter shall determine you (at least in my eyes). Do not waffle on vague and nebulous claims of "Police state" and "bully boy" tactics, sir. Were we truly in such a state, I would but have to press a button and know your name, address, income and shoe size (a 9? Merely a light-hearted guess, I assure you! :wink:).

To return to my original theme, contrary to the beliefs of some, we are not a self-imposed elite who believe ourselves above the Law and society whom we serve. There is recourse, in Law and society both, to seek to redress perceived wrongs or ill-treatment at the hand of any of us. To suggest otherwise is to fly in the face of fact. Yes there are occasional bad apples, howver can you show me an occupation where there are not such as these? Officers have been sent to prison for offences committed whilst in uniform, rather than the system covering up for them and protecting them. In truth, it has been perceived by some of my peers that Police are treated more harshly by the system than another member of the public. For us, more often than not, the burden of proof in matters disciplinary is that of a civil Court, i.e. the balance of probability, rather than beyond a reasonable doubt.

Should you choose to reply with further waffle on "truth", rather than in answer to my questions, I fear I shall never be able to take you seriously again, sir.

Please, speak up.

In the meantime, I shall remain,

Your humble servant. :)

Ladies & Gentlemen,

The Police and your Laws have failed miserably. At least in Inverness

according to the Inverness Courier today.

Front page headline

>>>>City is hit by crime tidal wave <<<<

By Andy Dixon

Published: 03 March, 2009

INVERNESS is in the midst of an significant increase in serious crime, with violent and sexual offences doubling over the past 10 months, figures obtained by The Inverness Courier reveal.

http://www.inverness-courier.co.uk/news/fullstory.php/aid/8892/City_is_hit_by_crime_tidal_wave.html

I expect upstanding officers such as appear on here are doing their best.

But the sad fact is [according to the Inverness Courier]

POLICING HAS FAILED

Though to be honest, I blame TV, dumb down schooling and parents who are ground down by this communistic system.

^^^ so your happy. what do you propose to replace the law with. from the earliest times man has had rules. hence the laws in every civilization. you propose freedom without responsibility hences irresponsibilty.

accusing the police of corruption is rubbish. to imply that the in tire police force is bent is laughable. I'm sure people have had unpleasant experiences at the hands of some police officers. but I'm glad they are there. when someone has to scrape you up from the middle of the road after a drunken joyrider has chosen to park there car on you who do you think has to do it. who has to tell your wife and kids.

the police are not just there to repress people they are there to help.