the dead are rising

mudplugger

Thanks for that Njugle.

Victoria looks as if she's the only one that knows what she's on about - great!

---------------------------------------------

Who'd win out of zombies vs vampires?

All I can tell you is this:

Vampires have a functioning brain, a very high IQ and can fly.

.........(they can therefore avoid the extortionate fares charged by Flybe)

Zombies are mindless wrecks, who walk slowly, smell, dress badly and are good at casting peats.

No, I am not Picardo or even Gysi.

Please state the nature of the medical emergency.

If it puzzles you, just say so. :mrgreen:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Njugle, this will be my last post on this very tenuous thread.

So KOYAANISCATSPI - a 37 year old? who likes to read Marvel comics and maybe even play computer scrabble?

The Quists (by the way) is a well-known Aussie Coffee Shop in Melbourne.

Been there, done that, had my Latte and which cost me AU$2.75.

icepick239 - 239?

Signing off. :mrgreen:

I like Sponge Bob squarepants and an occasional shot on the x-box as well.

Such things can help prevent one turning into some Buzz Killington, rambling, boring old fart type.

Know what I mean?

You don't have to answer that btw :wink:

COMPUTER, delete Emergency Medical Hologram

Damn...

Ah well, worth a try.

I like Sponge Bob squarepants and an occasional shot on the x-box as well.

Such things can help prevent one turning into some Buzz Killington, rambling, boring old fart type.

Buzz is a real class act, but can't say the same about the spotty Sea-Sponge

You're 37 and middle-aged, so it's time to behave, which in your case may be disgracefully?

Try going to bed at a decent time.

Oh but I forgot, you may be a Vamp?

FACT: I really did hear of a Vampire operating in The Black Forest Area of Southern Germany when i was there - so being brave, I went in the opposite direction.

...maybe even play computer scrabble?

What's wrong with computer scrabble? :oops:

Nothing, as long as your spelling is cracker.

this will be my last post on this very tenuous thread.

Why do I not believe you :(

Ok, I'm weak but amused at the responses.

239 - what?

Au Revoir :mrgreen:

Icepick; You ask me to go on holiday with you, you get my birthday wrong, tell me I'm all grown up at the same time as encouraging me to behave disgracefully then attempt to get me into bed.

(** mod edit - let's not get personal Koy **) Please refrain from bringing your odd ways before me; the lulz you seek will not be found here.

And since you brought it up:

the only vampire of any real substance is DRACULA (Christopher Lee).

You do know of course that he hated the hammer scripts so much he refused to hardly say a word in the films. Perhaps it's just the memory of the dashing figure he cut in his big black boots that hold him in your mind or the way your mommy would squeeze you tightly when he appeared on screen; perhaps she squeezed a little too tightly for your own long term good.

Consider the quote you use concerning Psychiatrists and think of the implications within.

Is this guy fer real? Vampires have a high IQ and can fly? How does he know? Has he vere met one? How does he know zombies are shambling and mindless? Hasn't he seen the 28 Days/Months Later films? These feckers can shift!!! As fer mindless, they sorted out Dennis H in Land o' the Dead, didn't they?

News flash/spoiler alert, numpty... THEY. ARE. NOT. REAL.

Now go cryin back te yer mammy. I'm with the Koy-boy fer once (we're sharin' my bucket o' popcorn as I type this, booin' some Labour twat in a red tie on Q.T. Come te think o' it, we're booin' all the twats on Q.T.!! :shock: 8) )

P.S. Bear, what's a Shetland drongo?

The term drongo was widely used in Shetland from the mid 80's to refer to people negatively. It is Australian in origin and was coined from a useless racehorse. http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/drongo. Hard to be sure who brought it back here, but I have generally suspected that Paul Smith (Sid) was responsible. Great word.

Is this guy fer real? Vampires have a high IQ and can fly? How does he know? Has he vere met one? How does he know zombies are shambling and mindless? Hasn't he seen the 28 Days/Months Later films? These feckers can shift!!! As fer mindless, they sorted out Dennis H in Land o' the Dead, didn't they?

News flash/spoiler alert, numpty... THEY. ARE. NOT. REAL.

Now go cryin back te yer mammy. I'm with the Koy-boy fer once we're sharin' my bucket o' popcorn as I type this, booin' some Labour twat in a red tie on Q.T. Come te think o' it, we're booin' all the twats on Q.T.!! :shock: 8) )

Cosy for QT. (suddenly I'm a poet).

Whits a twat?

By the way (your name) abraxas

You might like to know, that it doesn't really exist, never has.

Abrasax is the real spelling of your 'Nom de Plume' and the reason for this was in the translation from the Greek letters 'Sigma' and 'Xi' incorrectly used in the Latin transliteration. :mrgreen:

Abrasax is the real spelling of your 'Nom de Plume' and the reason for this was in the translation from the Greek letters 'Sigma' and 'Xi' incorrectly used in the Latin transliteration.

You should check LFT is really coming with that pay rise before you go spashing out on a wikipedia. :wink:

Whits a twat?

Perhaps this is something that you should look into yourself. :P

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/3982/redsu.jpg

Pic kinda related

KOYAANISQATSI, icepick12345679 if you two can pack it in I'll donate £10 to children in need, yes a whole tenner.

To qualify as packing it in that requires nobody trying to get the last word, the use of demented smilies instead of words or other childish name calling.

Your silence will be your answer, likelihood is one of you will choose to answer then pudsey aint getting f all.