Can you eat seagull?

George.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Golden Coach use seagull meat as a chicken subsitute to 'beef' up some of their dishes....

And you think I'm joking!

I don't think you are joking splatter, I think you are potentially defaming a local business unless you could substantiate that accusation. Any evidence, or care to put a name to it?

The Shetlink T&Cs disallow defamation, so if you can't provide more info we'll have to delete the comment. Them's the rules. :wink:

..., ive tried scories egg , its ok though quite rich compared to a normal egg
I ate Maa eggs quite often when young and agree they are OK but sufficiently weird I'm not in a hurry to do so again. They tended to work best when used for baking sweet stuff rather than as part of a fry up. One of the problems in using them is the difficulty in knowing how long they have been developing. Eggs tend to be more palatable when they do not contain foetal bits and pieces. Fedder explained that, traditionally, egg harvesters would make multiple timed sorties. The first run would just clear an island of all eggs. The next run would then get nothing but freshly laid beak-free eggs.

A racist attack??!!

I find it a complete insult that you should even suggest that. It is simply a humerous speculative rumour, that from as far as I'm concerned is from a very reliable source- that being someone who works there on a part-time basis.

Hey, even if it's a load of bull.. who cares? Are we not all having a bit of a comical approach to this topic?!

Lighten up, please!

Hey, even if it's a load of bull.. who cares?

Well I do for one, and I would recommend that it would be better if you did too. Your response is interesting in that you seem quick to react to what you consider an insult, yet fail to see how damaging your glib allegation is to the business in question. Would you be so "whatever" if your livelihood was being attacked?

Are we not all having a bit of a comical approach to this topic?!

No.

It is simply a humerous speculative rumour, that from as far as I'm concerned is from a very reliable source- that being someone who works there on a part-time basis.

Hey, even if it's a load of bull.. who cares? Are we not all having a bit of a comical approach to this topic?!

....and if the management of the stated business figure out which of their part-time employees are being as disloyal as spread such rumours about them, said part-time employee will suddenly find they're an unemployed part-time employee. Of course, I couldn't possibly say whether that part-time employee would care if they were an unemployed part-time employee, or care who landed them in the sh*t, but I'd speculate that there's a far possibility they'd be a little cheesed off about it.