A load of crap - 60% increase

north

I read today about the new Poster campaign created by the SIC Environmental Heath organization, to tackle the serious issue of human controlled, canine mine laying operations, performed under the cover of darkness.

The obvious drawback to a poster is that;

a. Dogs can't read anytime

b. Humans can't read in the dark

I think it is time for a much more contemporaneous, less passive, maybe multi-media approach to tackle this serious issue, in order to catch the attention of the offending minority, all of whom I am sure don't read Shetlink.

Some of my thoughts...

Blasting out Springsteen's, "Dumping in the dark" whilst illuminating the offenders in action, with huge spotlights.

Rubbing the owners nose in their own dog shyt (apparently works for dogs), which I am sure would be equally effective for humans. :shock:

Using Infra-red video cameras to record the action, and posting it here on Shetlink.

What other ideas could we suggest?

http://www.shetnews.co.uk/news/newsbites/2888-dogs-fouling-in-the-dark.html

Fear not, the saviour of the dog sheeite harrassed is close at hand.

Soon, perhaps already the fishing industry tie up for the duration of the piss up season and the toon's bloody maas have to go hungry for at least two week's due to the total lack of thrown aboot fish guts....

After about a week of living off everybody's rancid turkey leftovers stolen from rivven black bags, desperation (or it is insanity) will overcome them en masse, and they will ravenously gobble up every dollop of dog turd they can locate with manical relish. Of course, such a diet will almost certainly kill the maa that eats it very quickly, so there's that bonus.....Maa crangs lyin aawye could be worse than dog turds lyin aawye tho, but dats just nitpickin.

Yup, keep platchin aboout skeetin on the pink pent too, makes it much easier for the demented maas to locate their dinner turd....

Is the thoosan pound fine for 30 & 40 mph roads turds because desplatterated turd flying of car wheels at that speed is most dangeorous to passer's by?

:roll:

I read today about the new Poster campaign created by the SIC Environmental Heath organization, to tackle the serious issue of human controlled, canine mine laying operations, performed under the cover of darkness.

{'f' it was funny in Father Ted 'eck'} no, don't tell me now that mutts have 'weapons of mass destruction'. Can we expect a suitably well trained anti-terrorist squad to descend on our footpaths (probably funded by the Princess Diana legacy organisation) or will the SIC resort to employing architects to design a politically correct, weatherproof dog crap house every 20ft? :wink:

^^ Nah, they've been hit badly by the spending cuts, they can't afford any more sign boards, so they've hired the thingy that made these off Edinburgh Council, and changed the text from Edinburgh to "LerICK". so for once the name is being spelled right. :wink:

http://i460.photobucket.com/albums/qq330/Redneck_Hillbilly0504/224911_10150158147726728_611996727_6764085_2676943_n.jpg

me an the misus pend a quick song to the tune if your happy and you know it..

there's an E in Shetland not an I

if your doggy does a poo

you know what you should do

Steve Gordon sang a version on radio shet a bit back but he countryfied it :oops:

• 1 month later...