Wheeeeeeeee! (**Drunk Zone!** )

mutopian

Just to keep topics together I have moved this from the newly made "Re: Ughhhhhh *The Remorse Zone*" as it fits in here perfectly!!

:D Weel.... Big Mick wanted it.... :oops:

this was definitely me on sunday after stupidly playing the matching drink game with the 21 yo who's birthday we were celebrating... To say I was dying on the 3 hour train journey home is an understatement... I've never said it before, but I am still seriously questioning ever drinking again...

Didn't do anything stupid though.

Or if I did, it's completely blanked out...

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhh its the rum tonight meharties... oh dear.... 8O has anyone else had the shetland rum experience???? you cant sort your head out in the morning.. its useless... there isnt a braincell that works...and if it does it works back to front!

I've experienced that on ocassion. Infact, I wrote a whole song about it. Unfortunately I was so rummed-up that I just replaced the banana bunch theme tune lyrics with the words "rummy rum". :?

So... it would appear that I decided to let my flatmate shave my head last night. Only got part of the way through then we apparently gave up. Just been to the hairdressers for an emergency cut!

Anyone that knows me knows that I was pretty much born with off-centre, parted foppish hair and have had it the same ever since. I'm sure it was just on the cusp of coming back in fashion as well... booze is my enemy. Having said that it is Saturday, so maybe a healing pint could be in order...

So... it would appear that I decided to let my flatmate shave my head last night.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Brilliant, how about a tattoo this afternoon and a flatmate assisted body-piercing tonight. (Morgan's Spicy Rum is good for impromptu body-piercing....erm, i would imagine :wink: )

Well at least no one did the old shaving the one eyebrow off routine, Ally.

Recovering from yesterdays Xmas do - not the most exciting. We went to the Champany Chop and Ale house just outside Linlithgow. Throughout the week all of our partners couldn't make it for one reason or another then yesterday one of my bosses had an emergency so he couldn't make it. Ended up a "girls what lunch" type affair with just 4 of us. After lunch decided to go back to one of the lasses house who has a bar in it so much loud music and drinking which ended tamely at 10:15 was good fun although I wasn't allowed to put the metal or folky music on booo!