Wheeeeeeeee! (**Drunk Zone!** )

mutopian

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wee smaa hours of Sunday morning and this is down in seventh postion on the AAEE forum? Shame on you, shame on you all!!!!

Stolichniyev, Stolijnijic, Stoli-summat or other, whatever it's called it makes a plenty effective Russian intoxicant but, since i have run out of limes, I will have to call it a night shortly, probably.......

Guest Anonymous

Christ,,, Skyumpi,,, joost saw dy post...

Wis yun a case o Johnny Cash syndrome???? "Sunday Morning Coming Down"???

Onywye,,, Wheeeeeeee!!!! Pis*ed upö low cost crap Norskie beer, an blyde I didna budder ta buy ony exlax,,, da local beer'll do da job o dat nae budder. :oops: :oops: :oops:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah...

The trouble I find with drink is what you've eaten beforehand and how much.

See, there was me absolutely stuffing myself because I'm a lightweight (and not afraid to admit it, no sirree). If I drink when I'm empty I regret it bitterly afterwards, so I was trying to be full up. Then again - didn't help much. Although the curry was most likely a factor.

And I do apologise for the excess of information on my internal organs post-binge, it shan't happen again. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Drunk Zone???

Is that you Drunk Zone........?

Gosh, it is - isn't it?

How ya been? It's so long since I saw you last.

........Well, you know how it. Work commitments and all that, I just haven't been out and about much. It's good to let go once in a while and relax with a few glasses of your favourite tipple.

Yes, yes. I hope we don't leave it so long till the next time. You look after yourself and don't do anything I wouldn't do, eh?

What? One more for the road? Ach well - go on then, don't mind if I do..... Cheers!!!!