Blackwood Distillers

clanchief

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How on earth did the trust fail in this wonderful chance to throw money away. They must have been slacking. Shetland booze made in scotland, I suppose that makes sense when you can buy your Shetland smokehouse fish from there to. Somewhere there was a mention of bottled water now thats an idea just as its becoming unfashanable to drink bottled water.

maybe not but they got 0.5Million from Shetland enterprise...

Hence my question, I wondered if Paul was being specific with the funding he was referring to. I'm not sure how much the shareholders have effectively lost as well.

i was guessing that there would be public money in there somewhere. what about those that bought the whiskey did they ever get there case of drink.

• 1 month later...

Because she has realised that there is still.....still..a bunch of numpties called the economic development dept of sic who will do anything they can to get out of contemplating supporting local businesses, but trip over themselves chasing after any tom dick harry(or caroline) with any half baked idea, as long as it involves spedning large amounts of public money and then going donw the tubes.......Its been going on for the last 30 years.

sic who will do anything they can to get out of contemplating supporting local businesses, but trip over themselves chasing after any tom dick harry(or caroline) with any half baked idea, as long as it involves spedning large amounts of public money and then going donw the tubes.......Its been going on for the last 30 years.

Couldna agree more!