Mutton

Who will you vote for in the forthcoming Scottish Parliament Elections  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you vote for in the forthcoming Scottish Parliament Elections

• Conservatives
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Scottish Nationalist Party

So who will you vote for in the Scottish Parliament elections?

Having being a Lib Dem voter over the years, I'm swaying to the Tories. I've had enough of the Labour-Lib Dem coalition and their big government, high tax and nanny state tendencies. The SNP have no real financial credibility and their victory would lead to a four year debate on the Union.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sticking with Tavish this time.........note the "this time". Means I did consider changing.

Off topic but so far of the six candidates for the SIC I only know anything about two and I most certainly will not vote for candidates when I do not know what they stand for.

My opinion is based on a number of factors: -

Mathematical fact. The chance of two candidates having exactly the same number of votes and my vote being the one that swings it, is slim at best.

All I have seen throughout my life is politicians milking the system for their own ends, so I am afraid that I have a total lack of confidence in any of them.

They are not representative of the rest of us so I am at a loss as to how they are supposed to be able to represent us. Mostly it is a case of picking the best of the worst.

I believe that those that don't want to vote should gain some cash benefit from it :) If you want to gain a vote from me don't make me a promise that you don't have to stick to, hand over something folding.

I cant see it makeing much of a difference who gets in. Devolution has not lived up to my expectations, hope its better this time around. I think to boost voteing numbers they should have a box saying none of the above as soon if things go as they are there will be even less folk voteing as the number is falling the whole time.