Franz Ferdinand in Shetland, 24th September

Jono

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's a Monday, it's been pissing me off ever since I left the office and realised what I'd posted! ARGH!

It's in the paper as Saturday as well. I called them up as soon as I left to tell them to change it, but alas, I was too late, it had already gone to print!

Oh well, it's the 24th. You get the idea.

Damn Thursdays, I blame the deadline!

Shetlin' Syndrome. Nothing happens the rest of the week so you just automatically assume Saturday. It has happened to me before. Nivver leet. All the folk buying tickets for Saturday nights gig will leave more for the rest of us! ;)

/me goes off to print Saturday night tickets... :twisted:

I'm going to it, but a big poop for the date of it.

Seriously.

Students go back to Uni in the week of 15th-22nd.

My uni starts on the 24th.

Great.

I like that they're coming up, and I am going, but there really could have been a better date.

Watch this space for the Energizer Gig of 2008.

It will be huge.

I think if you get offered this band, you grab them no matter what the night. I've just come out of a wedding in Islesbugh at 12 midnight, and there are already 20 to 30 people queing in the rain.

Could you imagine the phonecall. Hi, it's Shetland, we'd like to book Sting for the bigton hall. What do you mean you can only do a Wednesday in November, we'd ideally like the last Saturday in July to tie in with our annual barbecue. Sorry we're just not interested, Orkney might take you though.

Well done Davie Gardner, real music!

I'm going to it, but a big poop for the date of it.

Seriously.

FOR F**K's SAKE...! get a grip....

a good point well made Sags....

Its 2.47am (I was at the same wedding as Sags) and I've just been past the queue and surprisingly there are still only 20 to 30 people there.

Arghhhh!!!

Tried to buy tickets at seetickets.com bang on 9:00am but they were sold out before i'd even filled in my CC details. Half an hour trying to phone the Islesburgh has just resulted in a sold out message too. Knew I should have got down there and queued :(

If anyone has a ticket (or preferably 2) that they plan on selling, or knows someone that does, please let me know.

Arghhhh!!!

Tried to buy tickets at seetickets.com bang on 9:00am but they were sold out before i'd even filled in my CC details. Half an hour trying to phone the Islesburgh has just resulted in a sold out message too. Knew I should have got down there and queued :(

If anyone has a ticket (or preferably 2) that they plan on selling, or knows someone that does, please let me know.

See pronto's message above...