Lets do something crazy - For Shetland - Do this and be cool

JAStewart

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all honesty I cannot say that I am greatly interested in going to hear this band but I have none the less made my "demand" on behalf of the young people of Shetland who deserve to get the chance to have as many well known bands playing here as can possibly be arranged.

hey you guys the votes are at 333 now..........it's 4.34am on 29th march here but my vote just got counted......if they're in america they're 5 hours at least behind us if the deadline's midnight 28th........i'm all for live bands coming to play here, the more diverse the better........i see in da small print their sticking to their side of the bargain is contingent on a venue paying them fees.........hope they don't price it out of shetland venues' reaches........but as you say a good argument for mareel........good for dee JA Stewart for startin the ball rollin......lang may your lum reek!

The competition has ended!

The Presidents of the United States of America Demand Competition.

1 Lerwick, United Kingdom - Event details coming soon

2 Caracas, Venezuela - Event details coming soon

3 Fort Wayne, IN - Event details coming soon

4 São Paulo, Brazil - Event details coming soon

5 Seattle metro area - Event details coming soon

Indeed, well done JAS ;)

I trust that "eventful" can view anything as discussed earlier in the thread on page five at this post and after having taken this into account appropriately re-calculate counts, no?!

What an exceptional scoop if they do play! What with: Caracas, Venezuela; Fort Wayne, IN; São Paulo, Brazil; Seattle metro area, being the other contenders in the list! If that's not an indication of anything .. then :shock:

Who says the power of community and the Internet can't achieve anything? Sakchai for instance?! Eh?

The Internet - a medium enabling the proletariat a voice - "Power to the People" as Zack de la Rocha once prescribed! ;)