Millgaet gets £250,000 from trust

Salmon

^ when conidering 'personal attack' does the name Malcolm Younger spring to anyones mind? grow up, move on.

Millgaet media has become a very successful business. In particular- the poularity of the i'i shetland magazine and the amount of positive feedback from the Shetland public has been astounding.

Give credit where credit is due

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In particular- the poularity of the i'i shetland magazine and the amount of positive feedback from the Shetland public has been astounding.

Give credit where credit is due

Having never seen "I'I" magazine, or really know what it is or anything about it - I am not a reader of magazines, and sort of magazines. I wouldn't know whether credit is due or not.

(mod edit - content removed)

So lets not forget one "success" no more than cancels out one past fiasco either.

Please all try to restrict discussion to factual and anecdotal discussion and matters in the public domain.

Any supposition or hearsay in this thread, particularly if it is derogatory will be removed and the thread locked.

Thank you.

Quote sassermaet "I wasn't even proud of the work i did for him" i believe that you were paid a considerable sum to edit a publishing project- we have recently reviewed the project and found the work to be well below standard.

Let me just correct that.

I was told I would receive £1000 as a fee for writing it - it was supposed to be summer work. When I emailed several times enquiring about it - also asking where my fee was for my column, which I wrote six instalments of between October 2007 and February 2008 - I was finally offered £230 in April (along with the £300 I eventually got for the column) because they hadn't got the work published and wanted to pay me depending on how long I had spent on it.

Additionally if the work was 'below standard' I'm not impressed that he felt he couldn't tell me that himself.

A perhaps dated view SS, and tread warily in the allegations department.

The belief that company directors have no liability has been superceded by legal precedents to stop serial-bankrupters, or so official advisors have me believe.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...