Mobile phone numbers

I think mobile phone numbers have to be the most unmemorable (is that a real word?) ever. Mine, I have had for years, and I still can't remember it, find it nearly impossible to find in the phone and have it written down somewhere in the house.

I also can't remember anyone else's mobile phone numbers either - even ones I phone daily. Is it the amount of numbers? I have memorised most folks' BT phone numbers just out of habit and general use but a mobile number holds no memory in my head at all.

Funny that! Just an observation! :D

I have had for years, and I still can't remember it, find it nearly impossible to find in the phone .....

I could never remember my mobile phone number either. I entered my number in my phones "contacts" under AA Mobile, so it is always the first number in the list and easy to find when i had to tell someone my number.

It also means that anybody having a poke around inside your phone will automaticly assume that you are either a raging alcaholic or have a very unreliable car.