Ex Chief Exec - Dave Clark

Twerto

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This council stumbles from one fiasco into the next, yet nobody is ever held accountable for the mess-ups.

What does it actually take to sack the lot of them and call for new elections?

It seems quite obvious that Shetland's population is declaring a Vote of No Confidence in the current leadership. Are councillors not supposed to serve the public? Most of them don't seem to listen to what the public has to say.

COUNCILLORS HAD NOW AGREED ON A POSITION WHICH WAS NOW TO BE DISCUSSED WITH THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE'S LEGAL TEAM

Corporates usually have 'Legal Teams' as seemingly does the Millers and now Dave Clark, while ordinary mortals get by with a solicitor.

What does this all mean?

Does it mean a paid official e.g.Riise plus a majority of the Councillors?

Does it mean ALL the Councillors (barring maybe 3) plus the legal Eagle?

and WHO has actually given them permission in this case to offer any money at all?

WHO decided on the figure of 250,000?

In fact, it looks a helluva lot like it's the very same paymasters applicable to the 411,000 Judane fiasco.

No wonder Tavish is asking the Council to report (in a full and open manner) everything that has been discussed behind closed doors in this matter.

This council stumbles from one fiasco into the next, yet nobody is ever held accountable for the mess-ups.

What does it actually take to sack the lot of them and call for new elections?

It seems quite obvious that Shetland's population is declaring a Vote of No Confidence in the current leadership. Are councillors not supposed to serve the public? Most of them don't seem to listen to what the public has to say.

All the people that I have spoken to are incensed at the council's proposal. Me and my neighbours are going to the rally at the Market Cross tomorrow to show our disgust with the council. If there is a decent turnout then they might start to get the message.

This is a prime example of brilliant Crisis Management –

With the expert guidance of some of Shetland’s finest brains i.e. Cluness, Simpson, Wishart etc, displaying their finely honed management skills Shetland Islands Council is bravely managing to stagger from one crisis to the next!

i did refer to the cooncil giving D.C. loads of dosh in one of my previous comments ----why? is anyone surprized? cooncilor [**mod edit** - try and stay out the playground?] should all be cast away together on DESERTED ISLAND. WHY NOT PAY d.c. of with norrona shares (now theres a thought ) :