Suspicious looking...

Hodged

^^ If this is the council we're talking about, they will send one to watch, and one to take written notes. Either that, or one is simply "driver", and the other "counter". Heaven help the council if it should ever occur to middle management, that some jobs can be combined quite successfully on occasion. :roll:

Been there, done that too! A very long 12 hrs :)

The reason for the occasional manual count is to give a more detailed breakdown of vehicle types. The automated count is limited in that respect.

Though the council used to do them, this may be an independant one as there was an advert in the paper a few weeks back.

Has anybody else noticed a small green Renault Clio parked up around Shetland in different places.

I've seen it twice now, both times with 2 men in yellow jackets inside.

Looks like some sort of surveillance? Police maybe?!

Do you think it might be Col. Gaddafi looking for a Croft :?: :wink:

Has anybody else noticed a small green Renault Clio parked up around Shetland in different places.

I've seen it twice now, both times with 2 men in yellow jackets inside.

Looks like some sort of surveillance? Police maybe?!

Do you think it might be Col. Gaddafi looking for a Croft :?: :wink:

yes get him shipped in , every other bloody scavenging deviant gets in :roll:

This is an independant count as Spinner said, nothing to do with the SIC other than they were approached to see if they knew of anyone who could do the work. Having seen the details of what is intailed im am spurpised they got anyone to do it and having done this myself in the past I dont think i can think of a more brain dead job.. well maybe counting sheep oh hang that almost the same thing..