Illicit Encounters

icepick239

The North wind doth blow and we shall have snow.

As well as howlin gales, rain , wind - and illicit SEX?

According to the article, Shetland is a HoTbed of 'Naughty Fok'

Everything is rising, according to the Shetland News.

But how long has this been going on, I wonder?

Is it Da Cooncil's fault, or is it to do wi hardy men wearing weemins claes each January?

I would like to do a study on this , but find I'm financially bereft at the moment, but perhaps the kind auspices of the CT could fund 'an in-depth' study?...

I promise to report back within 5 years...

I'm off to find a Squad..

more later....

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ Or the opposite, and the obvious free publicity expected by the operators backfired. By publicising it to everybody, some current members may have gotten cold feet that they were not far more likely to be busted, and cancelled their membership.

For the record, I wasn't on it before it was publicised by SN, nor am I on it yet. Any and all current shenanigans I may be involved in are wholly the fault of only one website....namely, "Shetlink.com" :wink: :lol:

^^ The site only brought back 90+ hits for folk giving their location as Shetland, and probably a reasonable chunk of those don't know where Shetland is.

Shetland tends to get used on such sites as one of "obscure" place names folk not wanting to give their real location will choose. Along with Antarctica, and unpronouncable places in Afghanistan, Khazakstan etc..... :evil:

For the record, I wasn't on it before it was publicised by SN, nor am I on it yet. Any and all current shenanigans I may be involved in are wholly the fault of only one website....namely, "Shetlink.com" :wink: :lol:

Whatever you say :wink: :lol: :wink: :lol: :wink: :lol:

I checked. :wink:

EDIT: Whaddya mean 'yet"? :(

I know, terrible place that Shetlink for meeting folk ... :wink:

well did you find your spouse on there. would that not be a shocker. can anyone really believe that there are 200 shetlanders at it like rabbits, the lawyer would be very happy.
We need to do a demographic study of the 200 lost souls...

Something on the lines of:

Lerwick furda Lovers.

Bressay furda Bangers.

Forvik furda, oh no, no, no we canna hae dat... T & C's wid prevent :)

Guest Anonymous

I'm not myself into it, but I can't see anything wrong with people who want to be involved in any of this.

These people are not harming anyone (maybe themselves). Some folks like to lead a different kind of life to other folks - :shock: not on these islands, utter shock!

I can see why this might be so amusing and strange to Shetlanders though.

God forbid anyone up here not liking a saucermeat :lol:

We have a swingers club near here. They have set up in part of an old warehouse.

They have become a bit of a problem. There is a guy in the same building who provides studios for small bands, he has been there years and has kept many a youngun off the streets, he teaches them production. The swingers have been complaining about the noise and are complaining quite loudly. You could say they were moaning allot