What are you currently reading?

I'm a big fan of fantasy novels. My favorites are "Lord of the Rings" (of course!) and "A Song of Ice and Fire" by George R.R. Martin. I also just started reading Robert Jordan's "Wheel of Time". I'm really enjoying it so far.

To any Martin fans out there, have you heard when the next book's due for release? I haven't heard anything.

It will be released on July 12th.

I started game of thrones about same time as the TV show and have read the first 4 books back to back can't wait for book 5. Got it pre-ordered for my kindle.

I started game of thrones about same time as the TV show and have read the first 4 books back to back can't wait for book 5. Got it pre-ordered for my kindle.

you have managed to read all four books already? Im not allowed to touch my partners books, in case I break the spine! I have been watching it on the tv but its apparently a lot more 'sexed up' on tv than the actual book?

you have managed to read all four books already? Im not allowed to touch my partners books, in case I break the spine! I have been watching it on the tv but its apparently a lot more 'sexed up' on tv than the actual book?

Lol yea couldn't put them down, I guess not having a TV, games console or PC set up due to decorating the house helped.

The TV show follows the book brilliantly I think I thought they would mess with the script alot more than they do, cutting out bits etc. I guess there is a bit more sex, but thats likely since its an HBO series.

I bought the first book in the earths children series after seeing so many people say they are reading "The Land of Painted Caves", I had never heard of it before and I have not started reading it yet.

What I am currently reading is "Bad Science" by Ben Goldacre

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bad-Science-Ben-Goldacre/dp/000728487X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1308680671&sr=8-1

Quite interesting so far.

• 1 month later...