What are you currently reading?

"the anarchists cookbook 2000 version" its amazing the stuff you can make from household items :shock:

Its an interesting read, but its fairly well documented that a lot of the recipes are useless and/or outright dangerous to follow

useless for the everyday use yes but not useless at all. yeah you would be best to do it in a lab but who has one in their home or shed. in the opening pages it says "not to attempt to make anything in this book, on your own head be it"

We loved Q&A, hated Slumdog, not the same at all. Each question is a mini story, love they way they all fit together, slowly piecing together why he's sitting in that chair.

I loved the film, but I read Q&A the other week and they are so different! The worst bit is, my copy - acquired from Fopp Union St Glasgow a couple of years ago for probably about £3-£5 - is actually renamed 'Slumdog Millionaire'. Completely pointless in my opinion, given that the only thing the film and the novel mutually share is their structure. Also certain characters were written purely for the film.

I'm reading 'Neverwhere' by Neil Gaiman right now. You should all check out Neil Gaiman. He's awesome.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...