Wheeeeeeeee! (**Drunk Zone!** )

mutopian

And so I awoke yesterday at 10pm, in my old bedroom back in Shetland, somewhat confused and disorientated. I nervously bumbled through to the kitchen where my mum gave me a look that was closer to pity than irritation.

"hi", i timidly ventured. "Good evening", she replied.

"I can't remember getting home last night" I explained, assuming I'd got got a taxi.

"No, son, you probably can't. I was in town this lunch time to get some messages and noticed some man staggering up the road. On closer inspection I realized that this drunken oaf was, infact, my son!"

I turned the car around to pick you up, but unfortunately you'd managed to strike up a conversation with the police before I could get to you. They were on the verge of carting you off until i intervened! 'It's ok, he's my son', I explained, to which you exclaimed "F***ing Hell! It's My mum!" and started giggling away like a madman..."

:oops:

Seemingly I'd been out since tea time the previously day and it looks like the tequila Red bull poison (among other stuff)I'd been consuming had kept me conscious well beyond the the level at which any sensible brain would have shut down. My only memory of the conversation with he cops was of me ranting about the juke boxes in the Wheel bar bar and the thule stealing my money and that they should launch a full investigation...

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

turd- mirac dastreen my new technique of drinkining only whiskey and water to avoid a hangover didna work , then i forgot the golden rule of havin annider een as soon as eyes open, so here go's! cheers abody!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Well, Been drinking heavily through up-helly-aa, and MSIE doesn't have a spellchecker! So please excuse the mesage. btw I am also crunk

Forking descussions from drunkzone? I know this is more work for the moderators but I do think you cannot regiment too many subject together, discussions are organic things, they should be let to grow.

I always find it fun, especially and generally when I am drunk, to find out the identity of other shetlink users, we may know who you are, but do you know who we are?

HeHe.

• 2 weeks later...
I know this is more work for the moderators but I do think you cannot regiment too many subject together, discussions are organic things, they should be let to grow.

Off topic:

I totally agree. The moderators continual merging of threads to keep topics together ruins the organic nature that is inherent in these discussions. New viewers of old threads maybe cant be bother reading ALL of an old thread to keep up with that discussion. New thread on similar topics can generate more healthy discussion than the continual merging of similar topics into threads with xx pages.

Thoughts? :?: