Scottish National Party in the 2007 election

Worryingly, a lot of English-folk seem to be planning to vote BNP for similar reasons that people are voting SNP up here; to give Tony a kick in the nads.

Talk about cutting off one's nose to spite one's face.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hadn't noticed what was going on with this until the news tonight, SNP are currently ahead by one seat in the polls :shock: , i didn't expect that, and the reason being as an anti-labour vote as Fjool says. Anti-voting, surely the next step in democracy. Perhaps we need a separate section on the voting slip for who we don't want. :roll:

It looks to me like the SNP will be conducting some coalition negotiations over the next few weeks.

I wouldn't call them a one policy party as someone did earlier in this thread... and can see why they're picking up the anti-labour vote, e.g. with anti-trident and their anti-Iraq war stance.

I fear BNP inroads in Scotland too.

Not long now... hope Scotlands turns out in similar force as the French did recently.

It is quite scary to see these lunatics (the SCP) getting organised. If I ruled the world (and it's probably just as well that I don't :wink: ), I would ban anyone holding any position in any organised religion from having any say in anything.

(Apart from the Church of ArabiaTerra of course :twisted: )