Shetland teenager jailed

abraxas

The families of 2 of the 3 young boys Leask abused have now moved away from the area, with one of them moving south, as the boys are all scared of meeting him once he is released. He will be out in about 3 years or so, before the youngest victim has even left primary school. Leask will then be free to start his life again wherever he wants as a young man in his early 20s.

The long term effects of abuse of this kind is terrible. In this case the children weren't allowed to receive counselling until the trial had been so that it didn't affect their memories of events. That is truly appalling.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure?!!! Cuz if your right, that is one of the worst things I have EVER heard!!! That they would leave these kids to go through all that with just their parents - who are lets face it gonna be struggling themsleves - to help them deal with what this monster did to them is just outrageous and beyonfd belief! I am getting so angry just thinkingh about it!!! Whoever made that decision should not be in their job whether they're Social Work Police or the courts. An utter disgrace!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil:

Once they've done the deed they have removed themselves from any need for human rights.

Truest words ever posted on Shetlink, or anywhere for that matter.

I firmly believe the "human rights" people who sympathise with these pathetic beings are those who simply like to cause, and be involved in, controversy.

Nobody who genuinely cared about the rights of their fellow humans would ever allow these people close to any of them again.

agree with spinner72

there is far too much consideration given for the offenders

maybe with the current prison overcrowding the worst cases in there should be disposed of

Someone suggested on the radio a while ago that everyone os born with 0 points.For every offence commited you get points - say 5 for a relatively minor one, 50 for GBh and 100 for child abuse/multiple murder.

At 100 points thats you lot - good night and good bye -

100 for child abuse/multiple murder.

At 100 points thats you lot - good night and good bye

That should take care of Bush and Blair anyway but there are a few ridicules laws out there to consider. it wouldn't take the system long to twist it and start offing protesters, cannabis users, parents of truant children etc.

Just slit the throats of the rapists and pedos and leave the Criminal justice system to deal with whatever else the media tell you is a crime this week. separate the humans from the animals, then start dealing with the social problems and not just stringing up everyone who seems a bit shady.

Sex offenders are a different breed entirely and should be treated as such, terminally.

Yeah well ... if everyone clocked stuff that I've posted on here before you'll have seen which angle I come from ...

Thread is locked.

Hmm .. is that the start of a meglomaniac? Figure oot this ---> -.-- . .- .... / .-- . .-.. .-.. / --. . - / .. - / ... - ..- -.-. -.- / ..- .--. / -.-- --- ..- / .. ..-. / -.-- --- ..- / - .... .. -. -.- / -.- -. --- .-- / -... . - - . .-. ?

^^ Send your answer to wherever you want >??!??!? mOOOO