Shetlink Problems

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Guest Anonymous

Maybe just my pooter,, but clicking on the Shetland News ''In Brief 25th June'' is a link to ''Google News''.

Not really a problem, just thought I'd mention it. :)

Maybe just my pooter,, but clicking on the Shetland News ''In Brief 25th June'' is a link to ''Google News''.

Not really a problem, just thought I'd mention it. :)

I just scroll down the page until I can click on the direct link to the Shetland News website.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Someone asked about that last night - the usual "clearing your cache" didn't work. Puzzler so far!?

i have to load the page then press the "stop loading this page" button at the top before it throws me back to the first page.. i have firefox by the way but never had this problem before...

• 4 weeks later...

I'm having trouble posting on the global warming thread. The specific error message is:

Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /forum/posting.php could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

The message I'm trying to post is: