Have a rant!!!!

Liberals, effing hate people that have to see everything from everyone elses point of view and still end up sitting on the fence after their deliberations. Couple that with political correctness and the species will be stalled forever having lost it's ability to get things done for fear of ruffling someone, anyone, maybe no ones feathers.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who never, ever, ever have anything nice to say about anything whatsoever! It's bluddy depressing. People who don't try to see things from other points of view and base their cruel and harsh opinions on speculation and hearsay. People who like the ruffling of feathers just for the sake of ruffling feathers. Being loud, angry and opinionated doesn't mean you are right. :roll:

Liberals, effing hate people that have to see everything from everyone elses point of view and still end up sitting on the fence after their deliberations. Couple that with political correctness and the species will be stalled forever having lost it's ability to get things done for fear of ruffling someone, anyone, maybe no ones feathers.

So the future of the human race is at stake if some people disapprove of you shouting racial abuse at black people ?

^^^ Hear, hear.

The worst bit is when something isn't in the shop, and they tell you off for it, and you think, 'what do you want me to do, pull one out of my a**e for you?!' Ugh, an adolescence spent in retail - on and off - has completely drained all patience I have with the general public :evil:

Needed an appointment at the doctors so phoned and was told to arrive by 2.20pm. I strolled in at 2.45pm and they didn't see me, why?

Need to see my bank manager to discuss why i'm so broke had a meeting set for 11.00am strolled in at 11.55am and he said he couldn't see me, why?

Made a booking to see a show, didn't bother turning up but still had to pay the ticket price, even though the show was half empty, why?

Why oh Why do people make reservations in resataurants then never turn up on time but the time they want to eat even though they have been told that slot is no longer avaliable or stroll in 55 minutes late sometimes later and still expect their table to be ready and waiting for them but worse is the people who make a booking on a busy night holding up tables and then either turn up with half the numbers they booked for or don't even turn up at all.

Rant over please enjoy your meal.....

So the future of the human race is at stake if some people disapprove of you shouting racial abuse at black people ?

Oh evil inky were you at the same Klan meeting as me or something?. Thought not because funnily enough I'm not a member.

Since your post is a direct response to mine and you are accusing me of being a racist can I ask that you provide the proof to your claim alternatively you can edit it or just apologise, either is good.

People who never, ever, ever have anything nice to say about anything whatsoever! It's bluddy depressing. People who don't try to see things from other points of view and base their cruel and harsh opinions on speculation and hearsay. People who like the ruffling of feathers just for the sake of ruffling feathers. Being loud, angry and opinionated doesn't mean you are right. :roll:

Say the same to you, if you have proof that I am cruel, never have anything nice to say and base my opinions on hear say feel free to provide the proof. You don't know me at all, not at all, you don't know the background of where my "rant" came from or the context in which I posted it. Least I don't make sweeping assumptions about people though, eh :wink:

Say the same to you, if you have proof that I am cruel, never have anything nice to say and base my opinions on hear say feel free to provide the proof. You don't know me at all, not at all, you don't know the background of where my "rant" came from or the context in which I posted it. Least I don't make sweeping assumptions about people though, eh :wink:

I wasn't thinking of you personally when I wrote that post, although it was inspiration for mine. "You don't know me at all, not at all, you don't know the background of where my "rant" came from or the context in which I posted it."

Since your post is a direct response to mine and you are accusing me of being a racist can I ask that you provide the proof to your claim alternatively you can edit it or just apologise, either is good.

Dry your eyes, mate, and read my post again. I'm not accusing you of being a racist, I'm just not seeing things from your point of view, and I'm not afraid to ruffle someone's feathers. You should be congratulating me on my refreshing lack of political correctness, not having a dose of the vapours.

I wasn't thinking of you personally when I wrote that post, although it was inspiration for mine. "You don't know me at all, not at all, you don't know the background of where my "rant" came from or the context in which I posted it."

Would you care to elaborate on the "sweeping assumptions" I may be guilty of so that I may have the opportunity to explain myself or apologise, as the case may require?

Your sweeping assumptions are the ones I already highlighted, which is pretty much the reason you originally commented that you weren't thinking about my post (you know before you came back and edited it) so you could avoid answering what I asked you, which you still haven't. By admitting my post was inspiration for yours you are essentially accusing me of being all the negative things you said in your post which is why I asked you to substantiate the negativity even if it is by association.

Seeing as my name appears at the top in quote marks yes it looks like you're calling me a racist. Although I see that you might not have been directing that comment squarely at me that doesn't mean someone else doesn't view it as a direct accusation of racism.

To give some background to where the rant came from I spent a large part of yesterday sat down with a former member of staff going through writing a letter countering the reasons why they didn't get a job they were more than qualified for. They didn't get it because the employer hired someone who was less qualified but fitted a profile that suited the company we hire everyone agenda (no they weren't black). It got very frustrating seeing someone who is good at their job losing out to someone who had far less experience because of reasons other than professional ability and even wages as the salary was set. That is why I was so pissed off, not because I'm a racist or evil or nasty or because I shout a lot.