Scotland v Italy

BALLACK

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I canna believe soom people. Lets all get behind the team and nation. I am already proud of what we have achieved, having been at all the home games. I dont know if that makes me a true fan, and I dont care, I just hope we can get get one final result and then I can buy the campervan for next summer.

Away the lads!

PM me your address then, I will do the honour of driving to your house, knocking on your door and telling you nose to nose, "get it right f'kn up you"

by which time there will be no house to go to and you will have already topped yourself because you've put your mortgage on Scotland to win!

Well it's obvious to you, that you don't know what supporting a club is all about, ya glory hunter.

In 2 years when Scotland are mince again you will be nowhere to be seen. Did you know that Andrei Shevchenko plays for Chelsea? Do you even know who he is? Probobally not because you don't seem the well educated type. Your the kind who will jump on the bandwagon wherever possible.

Deep breaths Jay count to ten. Calm down Calm down. :lol:

I will not give you my address because you are a TOTAL fruitcake.

Andrei Shevchenko is yun boy fay Sandwick. :lol: How can you say i am a glory hunter. I might even be n Elgin City fan! I've never said on Shetlink who i support. You have serious issues which need to be addressed.

Jay you belong on the irrelavant thread or a phyciatric ward!