Favourite Childhood Telly Programmes

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Earliest one I remember watching was The Muppet Show which our dad hated because it clashed with the news on the other channel :lol:

Liked Thundercats, Dogtanian and the 3 Muskehounds, the lost cities of gold, He Man, The Monkees, Spider Man, Grange Hill, The Incredible Hulk.

When i got a little bit older it was the A-Team, Street Hawk, Knight Rider and Airwolf which I still watch but dad ruined it by telling us it was all impossible becasue the rotor heads can't do supersonic speeds :cry:

Showing wir ages now ;)

Can anyone mind 'Poggles Wood'? With Pippin & Tog. A boy & a squirrel- they watered the magic plant with raspberryade and she told them a story- my favourite!

Also, 'Marine Boy' with the mermaid, and the boy had a magic boomerang - I made one out of Lego!

Trumpton

Jana of the Jungle

Scooby Doo

Battle of the Planets

Ulysses

Champion the Wonder Horse

then I progressed to the Professionals and such like. It's really funny seeing the re-runs of those on one of the satellite channels. Still love the theme tune.

I also got into watching Thunder Cats and other assorted cartoons that my younger brother watched.

Can anyone else remember a cartoon that had something to do with tales from Arabia and had a flying carpet in it? It might have been on before or after the Banana Splits.