Radio Shetland Internet service

north

What has happened to the Radio Shetland service on the Internet? I can't even find it anymore.

The problems started with it when they changed the player format, then they changed the homepage and now they seem to change it every other month, until now it has plain disappeared!

Or am I just getting it all wrong? :(

Thanks, MJ.

They kept changing the loccation and I couldn't find it anymore. The current player seems to be working much better then the one they were using before.

I need to get my daily dose of Jane Moncrieff's fabulous voice! :D

• 1 year later...

I can't seem to get last night's Radio Shetland Children in Need programme to play on the internet. Did any fellow Shetlinkers listen to it? I was wondering what, if anything, the Eid Craft Group christmas cards went for. As they weren't on the first lot of auctions I was unable to stay up to midnight to find out.

Guest don't know

Don't know if it helps much but I had problems using the player in the Google Chrome internet browser. However I tried it with Internet Explorer and it seemed to work fine.