Annoying but trivial things - Room 101 stuff

Shake it till you get something, the worst is I always am pariniod they don't give me my sweetie and always start shaking it too soon and it looks like I'm nicking it anyway.

So dat's whit do wis doin' tae yun poor auld guy in Don Leslie's dat day I saw d buyin' a twix!

I got me an ASBO for that!

Web ads that involve sound. The roll-over ones are bad enough, but something was trying to advertise at me by using a mosquito sound! I've no idea what it was trying to advertise because I refreshed the page to stop it.

I'll never click that advert... ever.

Jerks. :evil:

• 2 weeks later...

I have a digital clock on my hifi in the living room, and it is mental. After 23:59 it turns to 24:00 and continues until 24:59 then goes to 00:00. But it doesn't end there. By the time I get up at 7.30am, it will be at any time you care to mention eg. 14:06 = completely random! But by the time I get back from work it will be exactly right. What in the name of Holy God is wrong with it?

It defeats the point of a clock as I have to double check the time every time I look at it :lol:

• 3 weeks later...