Annoying but trivial things - Room 101 stuff

Pineapple cubes are good sport! (provided that you have the urinal to yourself)

I'm frightened to ask :shock:

Flashback.......The bar was very busy and we'd just got a party of guys in with masks on, one of our regular customers came out of the Gents looking a bit green.. then he told me he'd been in the middle of using the urinal and a masked man had come in reached into the urinal.. took out the channel chunk .... and put it in his mouth.......

Sick or what!!!

:o

And i thought it was just an urban legend that tramps ate them to get some kind of buzz, perhaps there's more to it. Sheesh!

erm, irritation, while here....erm, people who drive too fast in fog. (me included if applicable). You never know when a yowe or pushbike will come afore you. Stop it!

I have always felt a sitcker saying "If you can read this F**k Off" would be more appropriate than " in case you didn't know your breaking the law" type stickers you ... erm ... yeah someone told me they had it on the back window i never read it tho ermm phew got away with that one... :oops:

Dunno if its been mentioned afore (as entertainin as da thread is, i'm just seen it an 17 pages is ower muckle lik research!), but i sympathise wi everything i'm read so far.

I tend tae hae a great tolerance fur "serious" things, but absolute zero fur da peerie things. I think its becis dir so avoidable.

By far at da tap o my list though is fok dat rattle da living daylights oot o a cup whan makin tay or coffee.

STIR DA BLOODY LIQUID!

If you really need ta batter f*** oot o a cup sausage aff somewaye an do it on your own...

Grrrr..

Oh. An Bebo.

folk who don't stop for pedestrians but actually deliberately drive in front of you while you are waiting to cross the street and make you walk around them while they wait for traffic to let up. (ie: trying to walk from Bolts to the high street can be a nightmare - i want to chuck stones at them).

folk who don't stop for pedestrians but actually deliberately drive in front of you while you are waiting to cross the street and make you walk around them while they wait for traffic to let up. (ie: trying to walk from Bolts to the high street can be a nightmare - i want to chuck stones at them).

I have an antidote to this. If I am waiting to cross the road at a give way and they don't let me cross when they could, especially when it is peeing it down, I don't walk around the back of them. I just stand there blocking their view. It works particularly well if there are two of you.

I am merely reflecting their type of politeness :)

Why oh why do companies insist on making tvs, videos, etc. that do not operate without the remote control?!!

Another pet hate of mine, and I know I'm going to run into some opposition on this one, but Marmite must go!!!!!

...and the plastic packaging that you get on USB cards, phono leads and suchlike that require a Rambo knife to get into. In a similar vein, Cellophane on teabags, CDs, etc.

Caddy lambs (or more specifically caddy yowes) - Caddy yowes on their own I can put up with, but have you ever tried caain' a park full of sheep with one or two caddies. The fearless caddies wander off in any direction they please, and of course sheep being sheep will tend to follow.

Midges, if it's possible to do so without upsetting the life cycle. Oh yeah, and mosquitoes.

Ok, rant over for now. Time for a cuppa!