Getting off too lightly?

Sudden Stop

Surely the incentive to behave should be that if you dont, your sentence will be extended, not the other way round.

I can see where you're coming from with this but I think it causes a problem with being able to lock people up indefinitely just on a say-so.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Surely going into prison should negate any human rights, I would provide a noose in every room, as it should be available for those that want it, as they cost me to much allready, but i guess with the playstations and tv it wouldent see much action.

I think prison should be hell on earth, torture, pain, humilation, no respite every day every hour. As people i know who went said it was patheticlly easy, just a bit boreing! It never put them off going back.

I think prison should be hell on earth, torture, pain, humilation, no respite every day every hour. As people i know who went said it was patheticlly easy, just a bit boreing! It never put them off going back.

Oddly enough I know someone who went in for armed robbery and came out a very, very, very angry man as a result of the daily humiliation he was made to feel - he is now possibly more of a menace to society after incarceration than before.