Ex Chief Exec - Dave Clark

Twerto

Mainlander, if you know any of the Bressay ferry crew you would perhaps get the most reliable version of the 'Twat' story that featured in the UHA Bill.
Snap:

On an evening Sausilito/Golden Gate Ferry, a very long time ago.

A Big guy was sleeping it off on the short journey.

All hair and black leather and wi a 4-letter word on his forehead beginning wi F...

There was a kinda rush to get off the ferry at the other end.

Question: Is there a parallel universe? :mrgreen:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Infiltrator, I had only recently started posting on this thread again, and (apart from being slightly bored) was quite happy not doing so. But since there have now been two personal posts against me in 24 hours, I am going to stop. There is a point to taking part in discussions, but there is no point in just her allegedly being got ats.

Have fun everybody!

oops my fault apparently. My post had apparently scared her /him off... In hindsight I was extremly rude to mainlander for which I apologise. :oops:

The truth will out ......The wool is not being pulled over my eyes :wink:

You are showing your true colours..... :)

Not necessarily aimed at anyone in particular. Just highlighting that the quoted piece is not accurate to the original that is there now. One of them has been changed.

Infiltrator, I had only recently started posting on this thread again, and (apart from being slightly bored) was quite happy not doing so. But since there have now been two personal posts against me in 24 hours, I am going to stop. There is a point to taking part in discussions, but there is no point in just her allegedly being got ats.

Have fun everybody!

Infiltrator, I had only recently started posting on this thread again, and (apart from being slightly bored) was quite happy not doing so. But since there have now been two personal posts against me in 24 hours, I am going to stop. There is a point to taking part in discussions, but there is no point in just being got at.

Have fun everybody!

[oops my fault apparently. My post had apparently scared her /him off... In hindsight I was extremly rude to mainlander for which I apologise. :oops:

I had actually forgotten all about that, oddtablet, so no problem - all water under the bridge.

Not necessarily aimed at anyone in particular. Just highlighting that the quoted piece is not accurate to the original that is there now. One of them has been changed.

I don't remember ever having the word "allegedly" in that post, and I have tried to be pretty careful about indicating when I have done any editing after the Mods reminded us all about it recently, so I don't think it was me. But the Mods can probably tell if I'm wrong.

icepick239, I am in admiration of your robust nature!