Chris Hodge & Judane's

Tomblands

dats ok justme.. but i would have thought a councillor who was from bressay would try to represent the folk who live on the same isle as her

and voted for her a bit more weel even a peerie bit would be a start

Simple answer..........find someone else to stand next time and tell the voters of Lerwick why they should vote for them.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I wonder what I could say about johnny-no-name then?!? :twisted: :twisted:

well what could you say about me?

That's kinda the point, I could say anything I liked, but why would I want to bother!

[Edit] - Oops, yes back on top. Closing Down Sale.....until Da Flea wearing his part-time job hat changes the locks and nails up the doors I expect.

i spoke to chris a couple of days ago and he said he really doesnt know when he's closing. he's waitn for the the council to evict him and after he gets his notice it will be 3 weeks after that. so really it could be three weeks it could be three months. its just a waiting game from now on.

he did say he got a letter one tuesday saying they wantd him out but it wasn't legalised so its had to back through the council.

Correct me if I’m wrong here but isn’t the people who own the building now on the council?

does that mean they are abusing their position to evict the man while owing a lot more money to the council them selves speak about the kettle calling the pot black here

i spoke to chris a couple of days ago and he said he really doesnt know when he's closing. he's waitn for the the council to evict him and after he gets his notice it will be 3 weeks after that. so really it could be three weeks it could be three months. its just a waiting game from now on.

Whats the council got to do with evicting him? I thought the last details made public was that the Millers were chasing him for unpaid rent, and the council were whining about un-met planning conditions? The former could well have him evicted, the latter could have him closed down, it might even have him in court over it, but I don't see what grounds there is for eviction.

Correct me if I’m wrong here but isn’t the people who own the building now on the council?

does that mean they are abusing their position to evict the man while owing a lot more money to the council them selves speak about the kettle calling the pot black here

I think its time people who are owners/directors/shareholders etc of business ventures in which the council have an investment were banned from becoming councillors.